Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quickie on the Run

80
58 Comments 58
5.3k Views 5.3k
758 words 758 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

The first time I met her, was my senior year of high school after running in the first cross country meet. I finished first, running the three mile course in fourteen and a half minutes. She came over and commented on how handsome I was and that I had sexy legs. I felt myself blush as she turned and walked away.

She was thirty years old (I found out later), had long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was tall, very fit and had bright blue eyes that sparkled. I was seventeen, six feet tall and one hundred fifty-nine pounds with short blonde hair. I stood there and watched this mysterious goddess as she disappeared in the crowd of spectators.

The next three meets, my mystery woman was there and cheered me on. After each race, she would come over to congratulate me on my first place finish and disappear into the crowd. She had firmly imbedded herself in my mind, her choice of outfits were provocative yet subtle.

On the Saturday following the last meet, I was nearing the end of my ten mile run when I heard, “Hey Sam, can I join you?”

Running up along side me was the mystery woman, she was wearing a pair of white running shoes. Her Capri running pants were blue with a white stripe on the side. Her green and white sports bra fit like a second skin and as we ran, I’d peek out the corner of my eye to see her boobs bounce with every stride. 

“Sure, if you don’t mind taking the walking trail through the woods back to the parking lot.”

We had a quarter mile before reaching the trail entrance, she ran ahead and I watched her bottom, imaging what it would feel like in my hands. Catching up to her, we ran up the slight incline leading to the trail. As we were running, she suddenly stopped and grabbed her calf. I helped her to the nearby, uprooted tree lying next to the trail and helped her sit. 

“What happened?” I asked, concerned.

“My calf is cramping up,” she replied.

I sat down and she placed her leg on my lap. I couldn’t help but notice her arousal, stiff nipples pressed against the material of her top and a wet spot forming on her pants. I began to massage her calf and felt her leg press against my erection. The longer my hands worked her calf, the bigger the wet spot grew. Her leg rubbed against my hard cock one last time before she stood.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

I stood up and watched her pull down her pants, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy. I followed suit and pulled my shorts down, her eyes widened when she saw my seven inch rod. She turned her back to me, placed her hands on the tree and looked over her shoulder, “Fuck my pussy, I want to feel your spunk fill me up.” 

I moved behind her, touchéd her pink labia with the tip of my cock before ramming balls deep in one thrust. I held onto her hips, my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. Her moans grew louder and louder, the harder I fucked her. It didn’t take long before my nuts emptied their load.

We quickly dressed and ran the last half mile in silence. When we arrived at the parking lot only to discovered our cars were parked next to each other. Standing next to my car, she said, “Don’t worry Sam, I’m on the pill. Wish we could have more time, but I need to get home to the ‘coach’.”

“The coach?” I replied.

“Yes, coach McConnell. I’m Janet, his wife.” She answered, kissed my cheek and went to her car.

I stood there, frozen in place as my brain processed what she said. It only took a few seconds for me to realize I had just fucked my coach’s wife. I got in my car and headed home with one big shit ass grin on my face.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**


Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments