Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Covering Your Bets

"Only bet on what you can control"

29
29 Comments 29
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Meredith Daulton was working on her next book, by the pool. Charles approached with her brunch.

“Good morning Ms. Daulton. Brunch is served. Your 10:45 is enjoying a brunch. His name and vitals are on the summary card. I’ll bring him out.”

Meredith put her tablet down to review the information.

Paul J. Caruso, 28, Masters of Science in Italian History, a social studies teacher, and a savate professor. Two sisters, parents both deceased. He owns a cottage in Upstate New York. Never been married, has had one cohabitation gf for a little over two years. The female staff says he’s nice on the eyes. One green and one blue eye, light brown hair, five ten and a hundred-eighty pounds. No criminal record, not even a traffic ticket.

“Mr. Caruso, this is Ms. Meredith Daulton. Meredith, this is Mr. Paul J. Caruso.”

“You look just like your file picture. How was your flight?”

“It was good, a delay in Chicago but otherwise uneventful.”

“What do you know about me?”

“Merideth Daulton, writer, and publisher of twenty-six books. Forty-three years young, once divorced, once widowed, two children. You’re an accomplished amateur tennis player and have a degree in Communications.”

“You spent an hour on the computer learning my public profile. Anything else you’ve learned about me?”

“I’ve just met you; I’ll wait until I’ve had an opportunity to experience you before I make any conclusions.”

An intriguing answer.

“In round numbers, how many lovers have you had?”

“I don’t keep track or concern myself with how many or how good they are. Each lady I’ve been with was a mutual choice.”

“Ashley Madison gives you high marks. Why older ladies? Looking for money or fame? Are you looking to get married?”

“Not necessarily. I expect a committed relationship, no cheating. I’ll be that way. I’d be your partner, if you’re looking for a toy, look elsewhere. Fame can be fleeting.”

Challenging, firm and now I’m thinking of fucking him.

“Do you have a suit?”

“It’s at my hotel.”

“Put some lotion on me.”

She turned onto her stomach and unhooked her top. Paul lightly dragged his fingers over her back in a figure eight. He traced her legs, going down until he rubbed her toes. Then back up and over her shapely ass to her shoulders. He went on both sides of her neck and ran a finger around the outside of each ear.

Not bad, I’m getting into it and he’s taking his time, didn’t ‘lock and load’.

“Mmm, enjoyable.”

Paul applied lotion to her body.

“You’ve nice firm legs, shoulders, and arms, Meredith.”

Now I’m getting moist and a little turned on.

Once he finished her legs, Meredith said.

“Take your shirt off and I’ll do your back.”

He did, taking her place on the lounge chair.

Her breasts look just as firm as the rest was.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

Meredith applied lotion to Paul’s back.

“Where did you get that scar on your side and back?”

“Someone had bad judgment at a bar.”

“You?”

“No.”

Paul’s body moved to her touch like hers did to his.

“Time for a swim.”

“My trunks are here yet. What if we made a bet?”

“I give you an orgasm yet do nothing physically more than kissing you, no penetration.”

“What do you get if you win?”

“I’ll ask you for something that won’t cost you any more than you’d already spend on it.”

“If you lose?”

“I’ll be your slave for a month.”

“Sounds fair but that also means I have to select you.”

“True.”

“Okay, I’ve selected you and accept the bet. What now?”

Paul picked up a float board.

“Get in and lay with your back on this. Then put your arms out and spread your legs a little. I’ll hold you up and promise not to dunk you.”

Meredith did as requested. Her firm tits were like islands, her nipples like mountains. Her bush was shaved and her strawberry-blonde hair floated next around her head. Paul walked her around the pool for a minute or two.

“Just getting you used to the water and being pushed. Please, no sudden movements remain as still as possible. If I ask you to do something, please do it.”

He kissed her softly on her lips, then on each ear. His fingers caressed her arms right at the waterline and he kissed each nipple, giving it a soft pull.

“This is different, Paul.”

“Good.”

He noticed she was relaxing, enjoying and being turned on. Her skin was becoming flushed and her labia had begun to swell. He continued the light, soft kisses and tracing his fingers over her face, ears, arms, and legs. He traced around the edge of her pussy. Their trip continued down her legs to her toes, where he gave each a brief rub and pinch. He moved to between her legs and squatted.

“Meredith, please put your legs on my shoulders.”

“You said no penetration.”

“I know.”

The float board supported her back. Paul cupped his hands at the right location and squeezed, sending jets of water at her pussy. Meredith shivered. It felt like waves crashing on her pussy and nailing her clit.

“Oh god, does that feel good. I’m so enjoying this.”

He came up for air and kissed her lips, neck, and ears. Her body started to tremble as his hands teasingly went around her pussy and anus. Her body contracted and her arms wrapped around Paul’s neck.

“That was a very unusual method and you did what you said. So, what do you want that I’m already spending money on?”

Paul whispered in her ear.

“That’s what you want?”

“Okay, dear agreed, now let’s go to the bedroom for some more equitable sex.”

 

oOo

 

Two months later, Meredith came out to the pool, something behind her back.

“It just arrived.”

“Let me see.”

She handed him a hardcover book.

“Damn, I do look good on the cover, Fabio, eat your heart out.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments