Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Quarantine

5
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
557 words 557 words

Author's Notes

"I wanted to try something different, so I took a page from @KimmiBeGood's book. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you guys enjoy!!!"

e2cfd3d0e82d32a35f2b6be264cef9ff71139635.jpg

 

I'm not watching you, but it's like my eyes have never left your body.

Kitten doesn't like to get ignored, but Daddy is working out, doing his tractions at the bar.

It's a different story, when I'm in the gym and I order you to tease yourself as you wait for me coming back: we can't do this, now.

You're so nitid on my mind, doing exactly what I'm expecting you're doing: your shirt, raising over your shoulders and falling down your feet; your panties, the black ones, swiping slowly down, over your sexy legs.

Naked, as passion.

Raw, as desire.

Silly girl, don't confuse my focused grunts with disattention over you.

You're moving silently like a kitty cat, taking from the floor my used Coachella t-shirt: Daddy's clothes always look better on you.

25... 26...

The way you wear it gets me horny.

27... 28...

Oooh, I know you're sitting on our bed, legs wide open.

29... 

30.

My feet touch the floor and I breathe easily again.

Oooooh, you know that I know, don't you?

But you like pretending you have no idea I'm gonna bust you. Daddy's naughty, precious thing.

I'm turning now, sweaty back to sweaty bare chest.

You know I caught you touching yourself without my permission, I can tell it by the way your hand tries to retreat.

So, you wanna play.

Here's my barbell: for each set of my biceps curl, you rub your clit and edge yourself. 

When Daddy stops, little stops.

You absolutely are NOT allowed to cum.

Deal?

1... 2... 3... 4...

Good girl...

5... 6...

Look at me.

7...

I said, fucking look at me.

8... 

Don't tell me you're already in pain...

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

9...

I'm doing my last reps extremely slow, only to make you suffer.

10...

Sorry, not done yet.

11...

12.

You're looking so hurt, let me check your cute pussy.

My poor princess, so painfully horny: that's dynamite ready to pow, right between your legs.

Your stressed pussy gets me so hard, I take my sweatpants off.

That's right, it's hard because of you... You're my little girl, my little, dirty girl.

Oooh, don't moan that loud: it's just the tip of my thick cock rubbing on your pretty pulsing pussy.

Keep looking at me, I've just begun rubbing it over the clit.

Are those tears, running off your eyes? Are you that excited?

Let me rub this starving cock faster, just for Cutie Pie.

I haven't told you to stop looking at me.

Keep your fucking eyes on mine.

That's my kitten, eagerly waiting for those three words.

It's about time, I think you deserve them.

 

YOU... ARE ALLOWED.

 

Let yourself go, Daddy needs your orgasm, only your orgasm... God damn, you're bringing me through your ultimate goal and even further!

Now that's my girl: don't scream, just moan. Keep my cock drenched, do it.

I push you onto the mattress: you know what's gonna happen now.

We both know this is your favorite part: taste your vagina from Daddy's cock, suck me as I love you to suck me.

Ooof, it's gonna be my favorite one, as well! Ooof... The pleasure you're giving me.

So close, Daddy is so close.

But I can not let this happen, this cock is getting off your mouth and back inside the sweatpants.

Get naked, now.

And edge yourself, again.

Daddy is gonna fuck your pussy later, once he's finished with his workout.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by FurOfMyHeart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments