Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 5.1, The Quickie

"I was SO Horny!"

6
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
852 words 852 words

Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in loveless, sexless marriages.

We were going to drive to Vegas for another industry conference. We were to meet at our usual rendezvous, to leave her car there for the week.

Being a public, very busy parking lot, there were cameras all over the place. We had to play it cool as we moved her stuff to my SUV. Kelly was gorgeous, as usual. After we put all of her things into the car, we got in and enjoyed a light kiss before we buckled up.

Earlier in the day, while I was packing for this trip, I developed a raging hard-on. I kept looking at the most recent photo that Kelly had sent of her pussy. If I have a fetish, it’s Red Pussy Hair. She was letting hers grow out a bit, just for me! I even transferred the photo from my phone to my laptop so I could look at it life size. Looking at that photo made me so hard it hurt. I needed relief! But, I wasn’t going to waste it. I knew a remote, secluded place to pull off the highway.

Usually, Kelly and I made love, fantastic and vigorous at times, but still lovemaking. We seldom fucked. That’s what I needed, to bend her over the tailgate and just Fuck her! I planned on making it up to her in the hotel later, but I just needed to Fuck! I didn’t tell her my plans.

As we were driving my erection seemed to grow. The seatbelt threatened to cut off circulation to an important part of my anatomy. I knew relief was just a few more miles down the road.

I tried to remain calm and talk about the concert she had attended the night before. I did a rather poor job of keeping my mind on that subject. I tried but it wasn’t my best effort. As I drove, we held hands. This only seemed to make me even more horny.

When I put on my turn signal to get off the highway, Kelly just looked at me with that special naughty smile that I so love. She loves to pull into a secluded corner and give me the most wonderful blowjobs. She thought that was why I exited the highway.

We headed into the desert on a dirt road. I pulled over into a thicket of creosote bushes. Instead of kissing her and reclining my seat, I got out of the car. Kelly had a look on her face that said, “What are we doing?” I walked around to her side and opened the door. I held out my hand to help her out.

Still holding her hand, we walked to the back of the car. I opened the back end, turned her around and pulled her into a deep, long kiss. When I started to undo her clothes, it finally dawned on Kelly what I was up to. I dropped to my knees pulling her jeans and panties down. I lifted one foot and pulled it free of the clothes. I gave her pussy a quick lick, then stood up.

I told her that I was sorry but I really needed to fuck as I pulled my painfully hard cock out. I told her I’d make it up to her when we got to Vegas. I realized I didn’t want my clothes between us. I needed skin to skin. I dropped my pants and underwear.  Then I bent her over the tailgate and entered her. Her pussy was tight and wet as if she was having a similar idea.

I fucked her pussy from behind. No finesse, just animalistic fucking as I slammed into her. I drove myself in as hard as I could and as deep as I could go.

I had been so worked up that I didn’t last long, just long enough to hear her squeal as she came. When her pussy muscles tightened in orgasm, that sent me over the edge. I stood there, holding her hips, balls deep inside of her as I pumped jet after jet of semen deep into her womb.

Kelly shakily stood back up and turned toward me. She had that beautiful “I’ve just been fucked” look and smile on her face. We kissed again. She looked down and we both saw our combined juices leaking out and running down her legs.

We cleaned up with some takeout napkins that I keep in the car for such emergencies and pulled our clothes on. I opened the car door for her and then got in the driver’s seat. We buckled up and headed back to the highway. We acted like nothing had happened until we both burst out laughing.  We had both enjoyed our quickie.

There’s nothing like acting like teenagers when you’re in your fifties!

LittleAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleAsia

Thank you for reading and following our story. These stories or chapters of our time together are true, with minor literary embellishments.

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments