Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 6.1

"It Was A Dark And Stormy Night."

6
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

At that time of our lives, my wife lived and worked halfway across the country. The company she worked for had a liberal travel allowance for upper management who kept their main residence in their home state. She would fly home, and work from home for a week or so, about once every two months.

It was early March of that year and we needed to get our taxes ready to file, so my wife was going to be home for two weeks. Kelly and I knew we would not be able to see each other much, if at all, during those two weeks.

My wife was due to fly in that Friday in the afternoon. Her flight was scheduled to go through Denver, then on West. There was a major snowstorm in Denver that shut down Denver International Airport. She scrambled around to get another flight, finally finding the last open seat on a flight going to Phoenix, with a connection home but not arriving until nearly midnight.

I texted Kelly that I’d have a few hours to kill if she was free for the evening. Kelly’s husband was home from his most recent out of town trip. She had to do some quick planning to get out of the house for a few hours. She finally settled on “going to a movie” and we made our plans.

I had to deliver some merchandise to a customer in her part of town. We met nearby, where we often left her car. She got into my car and off I drove. I had a vague idea of where I was heading. There was an overlook above a neighboring town. The problem was it had rained all day and the access road to the viewpoint would be very muddy.

Instead, I turned into a development with a lot of space between the houses, at that time. I found a fairly secluded little cove, parked and turned off the lights and car. Kelly had her seat belt off before I put the car in Park. My petite lover was on her knees on the passenger seat. She leaned over for the start of our steamy make-out session. 

The rain started up in earnest again, pounding on the car. We hardly noticed.

I moved my seat back and Kelly lay across my lap in my arms. Her kisses always had that effect on me. Shortly she felt my growing erection pushing against her side. She tried to reach down between us but the space was too confining with the steering wheel.

Kelly shifted back to her knees, leaning in for more kisses. She reached down to my belt, unfastened it, unbuttoned my pants and lowered the zipper. Then, she slipped her cool little hand into my underwear and with a big sigh pulled out my now fully erect penis.

She started stroking it but had difficulty with my pants, so I raised up and together we lowered them out of her way. Kelly began stroking me again as she lowered her beautiful lips to engulf the head. As she was starting another of her most wonderful blowjobs, I decided to do some groping of my own.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

With her still on her knees, I had easy access to unbutton and unzip her jeans. I slid my hand down to find her heavenly pussy dripping wet. I alternated between massaging her clit and slipping two fingers into her sex. I had her on the verge of orgasm when she made me stop. It seems I was distracting her too much from her oral activities on me. I hadn’t noticed. 

Kelly had me on the precipice. Her talented mouth had worked its magic. She knew how I loved her handjobs as well, so kept stroking me but leaned up for more wonderful kisses. It was quite stimulating to have her hand stroking my cock while she sucked on my tongue.

She kept this up for a while with my moans getting more insistent. Kelly had me on the very edge and she knew it. It was exquisite torture, the way she was able to get me there and then keep me from exploding until she decided to let me. She kept finding new ways to drive me into a sexual frenzy! I truly loved this little red-haired vixen!

To partially get even I tried to get my hand back down her pants but she moved just enough to thwart my efforts. That actually worked against me. I caused the delay of my own release. 

Kelly stopped sucking my tongue and I thought that she would finally let me cum, but nooo, not yet. She kept up her stroking but bent down to tease the tip of my now desperate cock, with the tip of her talented tongue. She gave my cock a few quick little licks with each down stroke of her hand. One time I tried to time it attempting to thrust up into her mouth. She was prepared and my effort was fruitless and the torture continued.

Still stroking, Kelly gave me a look that said I was in trouble for attempting to take control. She had me literally by the cock and balls. She was in total control of my body and my sex. I hated it! I loved it!

Kelly continued the stroke and lick torture for a little longer. Then on one down stroke, she took my cock into her mouth and down her throat. As soon as I felt her throat, I lost it. I shot my first load. I was convulsing as she swallowed each shot of my ejaculation. 

Kelly continued sucking me dry until I could give no more. She released my abused penis and gave me her self-satisfied smile. I was beyond spent and she loved it. When she reached up to give me a kiss, there was a hint of semen on her breath.

How did I ever get so lucky as to find this woman?

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments