Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Goes Bare

"Dare to go bare."

25
28 Comments 28
3.3k Views 3.3k
896 words 896 words

I’ve been shaving my kitty since I was a young adult. Besides being cooler in the hot weather, It makes for a very smooth finish, and looks prettier.  I have a routine that leaves my skin feeling so smooth your tongue would slide right off it.  Usually the routine warms me up so much it turns into a self-pleasuring session. 

First, I place a towel on my dining chair which has an armrest either side. I sit my naked butt on the towel and hook each leg over an armrest, spreading my legs wide open and giving me enough room to shave properly. Did I tell you I place the chair in front of a mirror?  You know, so I can see what I’m doing and don’t miss any areas. 

I use a shaving oil because it doesn’t dry my skin out. None of us like a dry kitty, do we?  I rub some oil between my palms then lightly apply it to my groin area, rubbing it over the crease either side of my kitty. I apply more oil and apply it to the skin on my pubic bone. Usually, I haven’t applied enough so I hold the oil bottle just above the top of my kitty and let a few drops slide over my lips. It’s imperative that I massage all the oil evenly over the area. Of course just having poured it over my crease, it has slipped down between my lips onto, and below my little sensitive button.  I part my kitty lips with my fingertip and scoop the oil, spreading it over the rest of my naughty pink bits.   Quite often my fingertip brushes over my clit as I’m spreading the oil.  Accidentally of course.  That feels so fucking great that I have to do it again, on purpose...over and over until my nub is rock hard, my kitty is tighter, my legs are shaking and I make myself cum. Such a pleasant experience. 

Now, where was I?  Oh yes, I’m supposed to be shaving.  I stand up and rest one foot on the chair. I need to ensure I’ve covered every nook and crease with the oil before I put a razor anywhere near me.  I take my time, applying shaving oil all over the general area again. It was so darn slippery, my fingers kept brushing over my clit again as I applied the slippery stuff.  A little shaving oil trickled down my inner thigh, bringing back memories of past lovers cum sliding down my leg in the same area. 

I begin slowly, first shaving the groin area. I stroked slowly with the razor first one way then the other, careful not to leave one hair behind. I had to spread my legs real wide, and drag the razor from the edge of my inside leg over and across my puffy kitty lips. Then back again the opposite way to ensure a smoother finish. My slippery fingertips brush over the area to make sure I left no stubble,  Then I started to get that familiar warm feeling between my legs.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

That darn finger of mine was brushing over my clit again. Of course that enticed me to do it again and of course that enticed me to keep rubbing my hard little clit until that familiar tight feeling gripped my kitty, I raised my hips, and fingered myself until I went over the edge. Now I didn’t know if I was so slippery from the oil or from my own cum.  This routine is very time consuming, but necessary if I want that smooth skin. 

It is time to stop mucking about and finish this job!  I shaved the other side of my kitty, careful to avoid my sensitive clit.  Now came the pubic bone area. I can never shave a straight enough line for a landing strip so I just shave it all. First stroking the razor from the top of my crease upwards to the top of my pubic bone. Then downwards back over it again but this time pulling the razor down over my  kitty entrance to pick up any stray bits of hair.

That feels so fucking good, I replace the razor with my fingertip, stroking up and down my lips but I really shouldn’t do this again so I stop stroking my lips and plunge my finger deep inside my kitty for something different. Holy fuck, my hole is so tight it grips my finger. I begin sinking my finger deeper, pressing and rubbing against my g spot.  Fingering myself faster until I feel that gush that accompanies sweet release. 

After rinsing it was time for the moisturising cream. I poured a generous amount on my palm and rubbed my hands together. I began applying it to the groin area, one cream covered palm either side of my pussy. The temptation was excruciating. I spread my legs wider and brushed the cream over my puffy lips, my finger slipping between them and sending a jolt of electricity deep inside me. I had to make a decision about whether to continue or not... Oh fuck it, I think I’ve had enough for now. I’ll leave it for my boyfriend. He’s coming for dinner. We’re having soft shell tacos. 

© Trinket 2019

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by trinket
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments