Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Of Schemes and Things: An Epilogue

"She smiled with anticipation and something that felt like love."

9
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
663 words 663 words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel to my contest entry, Of Schemes and Things https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-of-schemes-and-things-.aspx an account of two women in 1970 talking about sex and guys and how to hook one of them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Many other ‘epilogues’ are out there just waiting to be written. Feel free to take your own shot. rf"

 

Is this how it felt to be in love? Renee didn’t know. An unapologetic ‘party girl’, she had been after ‘nice guy’ Jerry all summer, but mainly for his family’s money and status. Rowdy had always been her favorite playmate, and she hadn’t planned to give him up even if she did hook Jerry. But then came last night.

Jerry had been so worn-out from his summer job it was almost funny. But a stop at the T-Bone Grill for a big lettuce and tomato salad, two double-cheeseburgers, a large order of curly fries, and three glasses of ice tea revived him enough to want something special for dessert.

So did she.

For weeks, Jerry had been patient and nice. But as her friend, Darlene had counseled, it was past time to let him score. Besides, Rowdy was out of town and she felt frisky.

That Jerry turned out to be so good came as a surprise and a real bonus. The first time was okay, maybe even a little exciting. Of course, most first times were. Other than that, it’d been nice, but really, just sex as usual.

After they rested and cuddled for a while, he began making love, not just to the boobs and all that, but to every part of her body, and there had been nothing in his way, either. He’d insisted on taking off all her clothes. So there she was, buck-naked in his car, while he did his thing. And to her surprise, she had loved every fan-fucking-tastic moment.

In her experience, most guys were eager to paw and grab, but just until they moved on to the serious stuff. Jerry seemed to enjoy foreplay, kissing and touching and nibbling and stroking everywhere. And he kept on doing it until she was on the verge of begging him to go ahead and start the serious stuff.

When he did, it had been good, really good. But it had been more than just sex that made everything so special. Somehow, the feeling he wanted to make love to her and with her, not just get laid, had become overwhelming. Maybe after wanting her for so long, he’d been determined to take full advantage of their time together. Maybe that was the way he always made love. Whatever the reason, being on the receiving end had been a blast.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

But it was what happened later, on the way home, that made the night so unbelievable. They were snuggled together, her hand stroking his thigh, his arm over her shoulders while his fingers gently teased her boob and all that. Then on a quiet stretch, he suddenly pulled off the road, put the car in park, and planted a toe-curling kiss on her that she would never forget. When it ended, he gave her this look that had her stomach doing flip-flops and said, "I need you, now." All she could do, all she wanted to do, was nod.

They found a spot so close to the road you could still see the occasional headlights of passing cars. It felt a bit like they were doing it right out in public. Jerry didn't seem to care where they were, and moments later, neither did she. It had all been so spontaneous, so passionate, so, well, so damn romantic.

Tonight, they were back at the T-Bone, though Jerry didn’t seem as tired and only ordered one cheeseburger. Soon they’d leave for a dessert of making love, again and again. She smiled with anticipation and something that felt like love. God, but she couldn’t wait to tell Darlene.

Of course, all this meant saying so long to Rowdy. She would miss partying with him, but it couldn’t be helped. Nothing could be allowed to jeopardize this feeling of Being loved by a nice guy who wanted you the way Jerry wanted her. It all felt so, so damn much like love.

 

Published 
Written by RumpleForeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments