Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pinned

"A little surrender goes a long way."

25
18 Comments 18
5.0k Views 5.0k
973 words 973 words

He twisted her arm behind her back, forcing her warm cheek against the cool wall of the bedroom. The rest of her naked body was still flushed and trembling after being dragged from the bed. The crumpled sheets still held heat from where she had knelt, eyes on his, taking him in her mouth. Stretched and deep, the act somehow both slutty and classy, she'd teased him to within an inch of his orgasm, then stopped. She'd tongued his balls, watching the fire in his eyes, before taking him deep again, wet and slobbering then backing off, over and over until he could take no more.

She'd known he would snap.

His hand roamed her exposed bottom then pulled away, making her tense. She knew what was coming. Hoped, at least. He paused, long enough to make her wonder, then slapped his open hand hard against her soft flesh.

Her toes curled into the carpet as heat spread from the handprint to touch everywhere inside her at once. She could feel his breath, excited and hot against her ear.

"You think you can tease me with no consequence? You're. Fucking. Mine."

His voice was tight with hard-fought control and need as his teeth nipped her lobe.

"Got that?"

She nodded as best she could against the rough surface.

"Yours. Show me… please?"

Her voice seemed hollow. Shaky. She wasn't sure if it was anticipation or fear.

His breath caught and she felt his hand leave her body. Then nothing. Again that aching pause. It stretched into the darkness, sharpening her senses, fusing her mind and hyper-alert skin before the delicious heat of his spank echoed around the room. The shocking white heat tore through her body and she groaned, twisting in his grip. Her nipples hardened, her pussy dripped for him as he snarled out one word.

"More?"

She didn't need to answer. He always knew. Another stinging slap landed as she cried out, her panting breaths condensing on the wall's surface. As his hand soothed the rosy globe, his cock twitched against her. The sheer strength of it made her belly flutter. God, she wanted him inside her. Wanted to be taken. To be possessed.

She felt him lift her cheek and pull her apart a little, the act dirty but so incredibly arousing. He let the flesh rebound and spanked her hard again, sending sparks shooting to her clit and beyond. His fingertips raked over the knot of her arsehole then slid down into the cleft of her drooling womanhood, sawing between her buttery outer lips. She desperately wanted him to take her right there against the wall. She needed to be controlled. To surrender. She wriggled in his grasp, teasing him further, feeling him grow and bob against her curvy behind.

One wet digit roved up into her crease again, circled her rosebud and pressed… just enough to penetrate her to the first knuckle. She stiffened at the new dimension to their lovemaking, senses piqued, mouth suddenly dry. Fresh wetness drizzled to coat her thighs as his finger invaded her darkest place.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

She shuddered when he pulled out, the scent of her arousal intoxicating as he reached for her chin and twisted her head up, taking her mouth. She melted inside when his tongue duelled with her own. Their lips crushed in the breathless kiss and he spanked her over and over, nothing but raw need in the fractional space between their perspiration-slicked bodies.

Sliding her free hand up the wall, she pressed against it, fingertips curling, nails clawing the paintwork, thrusting her arse back against him. Insistent and urgent, she communicated her elevated desire and readiness in the only manner possible beneath his firm grip and unrelenting body.

He broke the kiss, leaving saliva looping between them, let go of her wrist and grabbed her arse with both hands. She felt the dull tip of his cock press between her legs and prepared to surrender in delicious fulfilment. His shaft split her perfectly and she moaned, pushing back against him, both palms against the wall. Hot, hard cock impaled her and sank to the hilt.

Their rhythm was no ballet. It was desperate. Raw. Needy. Just his steel driving into her hot, wet cunt, over and over. His hands gripped her arse, then one slid up to her neck and closed around it as he relentlessly thrust inside her soaked channel.

An animalistic groan escaped her lips, moments before she felt his breath on her ear, a deep growl.

"I know you want this, you dirty bitch. Hard like this?"

All she could do was nod and moan and wail her approval, drenched insides plundered without mercy by his fucking. The knot behind her clit tightened with each tiny increase in pressure from his fingers around her throat, until the pounding heat overwhelmed her body's capacity to contain it and everything started to cave in.

Her walls contracted around him as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and came hard, the release crashing through her energised body and flushing her skin. Rainbows danced behind her eyelids as the unrelenting convulsions continued. Her nipples pebbled hard against the wall as she became aware of his rhythm breaking down amid her clutching glow.

Her heart raced when his breathing grew ragged, moments before a snarl escaped that presaged the onslaught of his orgasm. His hips hammered erratically against her bucking form, powerful hot spurts shooting up into her spasming tunnel. The air in the room grew hot and heavy as their mutual climax owned them and the world fell away.

As he emptied completely inside her dripping pussy, their bodies grinding and pulsing and slick, gradually slowing in the aftermath, she allowed a crooked smile to form. Pinned and immobile against the wall, she had him exactly where she wanted him.

 

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments