Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prom Slut

"There's nothing she wouldn't do for a vote"

158
121 Comments 121
12.3k Views 12.3k
351 words 351 words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Notorious


"You're disgusting," Jenna said as she watched Carly deep throat a banana in the lunchroom while making sure a group of 'Magic The Gathering' nerds watched at the other table. They were watching intently like it was the most magical thing they had ever seen, and maybe it was.

Carly was now licking and stroking the banana completely unmoved by her friend's disgust.

"Why are you trying to impress those nerds?" 

Carly stopped what she was doing and looked at her best friend. "Because each one is a vote. I'm going to be prom queen no matter what it takes." 

"So what? If you plan on seducing every male voter people are going to be talking about what a whore you are forever. Why don't you just make cupcakes and talk to people like a normal person?" 

None of that mattered to Carly. By the time people were talking about it she would already have the crown. 

Carly sucked off the nerds and the jocks and she even let one of the aggie rednecks bang her in the school barn. 

Her mouth was getting a little sore but she kept going like the little engine that could.

As her mouth bobbed up and down on the current vote she was working on she wondered what Jenna would think. After all, it was Jenna's boyfriend. Something about that spurred her on and she sucked harder until he flooded her mouth full of his cum.

She didn't stop there. One of the toughest voters, who was also on the prom committee, was female and she went to town on her, burying her face between her legs and eating her like there was no tomorrow there underneath the bleachers until her face was completely soaked, which she took as a good sign. 

When prom rolled around she put on her best dress and a smile, and when they called her name, 'Carly,' she wasn't surprised. She wore that diamond crown with pride. After all it was the only thing she had ever worked for in her life. 

Crime doesn't pay but whoring does. 


 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments