Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seven Minutes in Hell

"A pajama party dare that goes horribly wrong…"

18
12 Comments 12
3.7k Views 3.7k
744 words 744 words

Author's Notes

"As a teenager, I was once invited to a party where the girls started a game called “Seven Minutes in Heaven.” A boy and a girl were selected by chance, then were locked in a closet together for seven minutes, and given licence to do anything they wanted to, or with, each other – but only for seven minutes. This is not that innocent game …"

The door slammed shut behind Kimberley, who stood there, naked and hollow-eyed. She hadn’t expected that she’d be the one doing this. Since there were 11 girls, it had seemed like such a funny, daring idea, and so very unlikely that she’d lose the low-card draw.

But she had.

Finally realizing that she was wasting time, she picked up the thick, black marker, and looked down at her abdomen. How was she going to do this upside down and backwards? Realizing she had to do something, and quickly, she started drawing, and finally got all four letters drawn. They were shaky and not very well done, but the meaning was clear.

Next, she hitched herself up onto the table, with her back against the closet wall, and her legs stretched straight out and wide open in front of her. Gingerly, she picked up the enormous, pink dildo the girls had called “The Monster” and switched it on.

Then she had to switch it off again – she’d forgotten the lube!

Quickly picking up the bottle, she squirted a healthy dollop onto the head of The Monster, and rubbed it all over. Looking around for something to wipe her hands on, she finally wiped them on her legs – then thought again, and wiped them on her pussy, using a finger to work the lubricant between the inner folds of her labia, then inside her vagina.

Finally, she picked up The Monster again, switched it on, slumped back, bent her knees, and, as quickly as she could, started to push and twist it into herself.

Unh! It was so big, and it was really uncomfortable! She kept going until she had pushed as much of it into herself as she could, then started working it in and out.

She was really scared now. She had no idea how much time was left, and she really couldn’t afford to run out of time.

She felt tears start in her eyes, sniffed, wiped her eyes and nose with the back of her hand, then moved her right hand to her clit and started stroking and stirring it.

It felt good, but nowhere near good enough. She started pulling and pushing The Monster in and out, and clicked the setting up three notches. She slumped further down on the table, spreading her legs wider, closed her eyes and started working her clit as hard as she could.

Her arousal was growing fast – but would it be fast enough? She could hear the girls giggling outside the door, and thought for sure she wasn’t going to make it.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

If she couldn't make herself cum in time, and bang on the door before the timer went…

That started her crying, making her mascara run – but, somehow, the crying helped. She could feel her climax coming. She’d always been quick, and she masturbated at home in bed almost every night, and knew how to bring herself off.

Her climax was coming, she could feel it. She tossed her head to clear her tears. She was almost there – almost there!

And then the seven-minute timer went, the door to the closet banged open, and there were all the laughing girls.

And the video camera.

And Kimberley knew the feed was going out live to that awful “High School Sluts Cum Hard” website.

The image going out showed a pretty, 16-year old girl with long, red hair, tears and mascara streaming down her face, sitting naked on a table, her knees bent and legs wide open, with an enormous dildo stuffed in her cunt, masturbating. And just above her mound, printed in large, black letters, was the word SLUT.

They’d all agreed that the loser wouldn’t get her clothes back until she’d finished masturbating and made herself cum. So, although Kimberley was now sobbing in earnest, she still kept rubbing her clit, and moving The Monster in and out, even though she knew it was being broadcast live onto the Internet, and she could never take it back.

One by one, the girls fell silent. First the giggles stopped, then they started feeling sorry for Kimberley, finally realizing what this might do to her, and ashamed that they’d done it.

All except Clair, who resented the fact that Kimberley was dating the captain of the football team. She turned away, then texted a link to three of the football players…

© Copyright, J.L. Gainsborough, November 2020.

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments