Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eyes Have It

23
23 Comments 23
7.8k Views 7.8k
394 words 394 words

I was a late bloomer. By the time I turned sixteen I had never masturbated, never had sex, never had an orgasm. This is how that changed. This is how I had my first orgasm.

I was emancipated at fifteen, and a hippie. I had no home, but I had a lot of friends who were happy to have me as a guest for a week or so now and then.

A couple of weeks after my sixteenth birthday I was visiting one such friend, actually a couple but I did not realise it at the time. They had a huge living room, full of comfy chairs and couches. The chairs and couches were mostly full that evening, as they often were, of potheads rolling and smoking joints as though our lives depended on it.

I was not staying there, in fact, I had been too busy for several days to sleep anywhere. My hostess noticed how tired I was, possibly because I had missed several spliffs which had passed by me. She told me to go grab a spare bed, and that she would wake me up for breakfast. "Oh, by the way," she whispered, "I'll be sending in your late birthday present. Okay?"

Even in my tired state, I knew what she meant. "Please make sure he's good looking," I responded.

Off I went, checking into the first bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and flopped in the middle of the double/full bed. I do not remember my head touching the pillow.

Sometime later, I woke to some very strange and new sensations. My heart was pounding, I was panting, and my lower belly was almost on fire. I did not realise it then, but someone was by turns licking my labia and chewing my clitoris. I started to writhe, and squirt, and scream.

I looked down to see a beautiful pair of smiling green eyes peeping over my mons at me. After maybe a minute or so of incredible ... whatever was happening to me ... I collapsed back into sleep.

When I woke, many hours later, my knickers were missing but I had been covered with a quilt. Nobody seemed to know anything about my midnight caller.

 

oOOoOoOoOOo

 

I never did find out who my first lover was. Had I met her, I am sure I would have recognised her ears.

 

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments