Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Instruction

"Daddy catches Gracie in public and gives her an instruction."

21
11 Comments 11
2.3k Views 2.3k
449 words 449 words

Author's Notes

"This is not an actual event, but similar instructions have been given and complied with by Gracie."

Gracie was walking into Hobby Lobby to get some crafting supplies when her phone buzzed with a text. 

'No!' She thought, 'Not here, not now… shit!'

She reached into her purse for the phone, turned it over, and opened up the screen to read the message:

“You will remove your panties right now, make yourself cum where you stand, and shop while it runs down your leg.  Your panties will go into your purse for the rest of the day.”

Grace stood and stared at the phone.  She knew she only had a minute to reply to Daddy, but she was frozen…  'I can’t do this.' She thought. 

With her hands shaking, she texted back:

She typed in, “Yes, Daddy,” took a deep breath, and hit send.  Her fate was sealed.

She looked around and saw a spot in the corner of the entryway where she would be mostly hidden and slipped into the nook.  Slowly, she reached under her skirt, hooked her fingers into the band of her white thong, and began to pull it down.  The crotch stuck to her ever moistening pussy until she pulled hard enough for the wet material to pull away from her shaved lips.  She pulled the rolled-up thong to her feet, pulling her heeled shoes through the opening, and stood up. 

Looking around, she saw nobody in the area and took a breath of relief.  Stowing the thong in her purse, she returned her hand to her pussy, dragging her finger through her dripping slit to lube it.  She needed to cum quickly and to be honest, her pussy was already tingling from the instruction she’d just received.  She loved how Daddy did this.  It was thrilling to do such naughty things at the risk of being caught.

Leaning in the corner she started rubbing her clit gently at first, but then more intensely… 'Fuck,' she thought, 'this feels so good, so naughty!'

Closing her eyes and laying her head against the wall, she worked her clit feverishly, moaning as she brought herself to a knee-buckling, squirting orgasm.  She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head as she came down from her release.  As her focus returned, she saw a woman looking at her, smiling knowingly.  The woman winked at her, blew her a kiss, and then walked into the store.

Gracie lowered her skirt, stood as straight as she could on shaky knees, and walked into the store.  Her face was flushed and she was smiling from her display.  'God I love my Daddy,' she thought as she typed, “Done Daddy,” into her phone and hit send.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments