Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch with Melanie

"A woman comes to terms with her husband's affair by having one herself"

41
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
968 words 968 words

The phone on my desk rang, showing as an internal call.

"Good morning," I answered.

"Are you available for lunch now?" Melanie asked.

Melanie is the accounting manager. Over the last few years, we have become good friends, spending time together on budgets and accounting statements.

"Sure, I can do that," I replied.

"Great, be right there."

I let my assistant know I was going out and would be back in a few hours. As usual, she would take care of anything that came up until I returned.

"Lunch with Melanie?" Barb asked.

"Yes," I answered. "How did you know that?"

"It's the only time you leave for more than half an hour," she answered.

"I guess that's true," I mused.

"Sometimes I wonder what you two are doing at 'lunch' for over an hour," she teased.

"Same as when we go for lunch," I chuckled.

"You sure? Maybe I could use a longer 'lunch' with you now and then."

"Always the tease, Barb. You know I'll take you up on an offer."

"I know," she laughed. "That's what makes it fun."

"Hi, Barb," Melanie chirped as she approached.

She was dressed in a short white skirt, knee-high brown boots, and a black top. As always she looked great.

"Hi, Mel," Barb smiled back. "Off to lunch with my boss again?"

"Don't worry, I'll bring him back in a few hours," she replied with a wink.

"I don't mind if you borrow him now and then, just don't make it a regular occurrence," Barb warned as we walked out the door.

"Where to?" I asked as I did up my seatbelt.

"The new hotel around the corner," she answered. "I have a... reservation."

"Sure, I haven't tried the food there yet," I admitted. "Didn't know you needed a reservation."

We parked in the lot and entered the hotel. I expected her to turn left towards the lounge but she approached the front desk. I waited while she spoke to the woman at the desk.

"Come," Melanie said as she returned.

I followed her to the elevator and we rode up to the sixth floor. I expected to see the grand entry to a restaurant when the doors opened but was surprised by a quiet hallway. She exited the elevator and I followed her down the hall until she stopped in front of a room and inserted the key card. She went through the door and I followed, hearing the click of the latch as it closed behind me.

"So... here we are," Melanie announced as she dropped her purse on the dresser.

"In a hotel room..." I added.

"I want you to fuck me," she blurted. "I need you to fuck me."

I decided to not ask any questions as she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I felt a mix of anger and passion in her kisses as I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her tight to me. My cock began to swell as her hands roved my shoulders and back and she pushed her pelvis against me. A sudden rush of intense lust, building over years, filled me.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

I pushed her onto the bed and dropped my pants and boxers before spreading her knees apart. As she lay down with her skirt hiked up I was treated to the view of her uncovered and clean-shaven pussy, already wet and glistening.

I moved in between her legs and pushed my cock into her, meeting slight resistance and suddenly being taken inside of her hot, silky wetness. I pushed in hard and began fucking her furiously, pressing my mouth to hers. She moaned and writhed below me as my cock pounded her and our tongues intertwined. I felt the coolness of her boots on my lower back as she wrapped her legs around me.

I felt her tighten and my cock exploded as we climaxed at the same time, her welcoming pussy milking the cum from my pulsing shaft as our orgasms crested together.

I stopped thrusting and we tried to catch our breath as the climax passed. After a moment I rolled off and lay down next to her on the bed as we both relaxed and our breathing slowed.

"Ron had an affair," she announced. "After twenty years he felt the need to fuck somebody else."

"So you figured..."

"I've had thoughts of you for years," she admitted with a smile. "Besides, I like you and trust you, you're safe."

"Safe?"

"Yes, safe. You're healthy, you've had a vasectomy..."

"Well, that part's true," I admitted with a laugh.

"And I know you will be discreet. You won't let your wife or anyone else know."

"No, I certainly won't," I agreed.

"Can I ask you something?" she quizzed as she turned towards me.

"Sure, ask me anything you want," I answered.

She twirled my tie between her fingers.

"Do you fuck Barb?"

"No," I laughed. "I haven't."

"Oh, you two seem so... I just thought you had."

"We do get along well," I admitted. "The thought has crossed my mind more than once but she's never offered or asked so..."

"You've never asked her?"

"No, same as I have never asked you. You've known I'm attracted to you."

"Yeah, I always had that feeling... but you never really hit on me, just flirted a lot."

"I told you once if you ever wanted to, you just have to ask," I reminded her. "So now you’ve asked."

"I guess I did," she laughed.

"You want to ask again? Or should we head back to work?"

"Again? You mean now?"

"Yeah, I mean now."

"Uh, sure," she giggled. "I'm not used to going for a second round."

"You'll get used to it," I assured her as my hand went under her skirt.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments