Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day at the Park

"A day at the park with their pets turns into an amazing experience"

15
9 Comments 9
6.2k Views 6.2k
869 words 869 words
Recommended Read
He felt the questioning look before he glanced over and saw Nicky come up to him, leash in mouth, and lay his furry head against his leg. He had been struggling with an extremely difficult passage and welcomed the relief. He closed the page on his pc without saving it. Experience had taught him that sometimes it's better to start anew than to correct a paragraph that just wasn't working.

He smiled as he rubbed the soft fur behind his dog’s ears and said: “Time for our walk in the park, is it? Good, I’m ready too.”

Actually, he was more than just ready... he was really looking forward to going to the park. He hoped she would be there today.

A month ago a new couple moved into the neighborhood and he enjoyed watching the woman walking with her dog. She was pretty in that way that some truly beautiful women have without being flashy or showy about it. She always dressed well and with just the right amount of makeup that made her seem regal, yet confident and comfortable in her looks and body.

When he first noticed her a couple of weeks ago he would sit at a bench and smile as she frolicked with her dog at the park. He was shy and not accustomed to start conversations with strangers. She seemed to recognize this about him and would smile and wave to him in a friendly, non-flirtatious way. Yet he would always feel his heart race when she did.

Her dog was a pedigree Boston Bull Terrier and his was a mutt from the shelter, but they got along famously. He could tell by their body language that they liked each other immediately. In fact, he was pretty sure Nicky was smitten with the terrier... just as he was with her pretty owner.

Soon they were sharing a park bench together as they watched their dogs play in the grass around them. Their chatting grew more personal and he learned that, like himself, she was married and committed. They also realized that they enjoyed each others company very much. The thought “sweet unrequited love” flashed through his author’s brain.

Then the storm came.

They were sitting on the bench so deep in conversation that they didn’t notice the clouds forming and people vacating the park. Suddenly a loud thunderclap startled the dogs and their leashes got wrapped around her dress and practically tore it off.

As he tried to untangle the leashes and help her with her tattered dress the rains came. They were laughing like children as they dashed into a shelter and were giggling wildly at their predicament.

RafaBBGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RafaBBGirl

The park was empty and they were alone in the shelter when their eyes met and they melted into each others arms. The dogs were in the shelter with them and watched intently as animal lust flared in their humans. The dogs lay together under one of the tables and instinctively knew that an amazing event was about to happen. Both of their tails were wagging.

He held her close to his body as his hands moved sensually over her wet flesh. When she looked up at him their lips came together and electricity coursed through both of them. Their tongues entangled as the kiss turned more and more passionate. The taste of her made his knees weak and he sat down on a bench, she was mewing into his mouth as she unconsciously straddled him and felt his manhood through his training pants. Her hips were rocking against him as she helped him pull his pants down his legs. All thoughts of their husband or wife evaporated in an explosion of undeniable rapture.

They were lost in an incredible sensation as their hands traveled over each others body, pulling clothes away and basking in an excitement neither could fathom nor deny. He gasped aloud as his hands caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned aloud as she stroked his rock-hard penis and guided it towards her welcoming vagina. His cock was like a feral animal as it parted the grasping lips of her hot, wet pussy and moved
deep into the core of her being.

When he was full-length inside the velvet softness of her enveloping love chamber they stopped moving and basked in the incredible sensations that this illicit coupling was having on every fiber of their mind and body.

They broke their kiss as they pulled back and looked into each others eyes for several heartbeats. Then, slowly at first and increasing in tempo over several moments, they moved in unison as they rocked together in an ancient dance of love and passion.

They both screamed their primal joy when their lovemaking reached a crescendo and explode with mind-numbing delights. The rains came, the winds blew and the dogs slept peacefully as their humans discovered unexpected passion and joy that stormy afternoon. Over and over.

Although it remained unspoken between them, each understood that this day would never be repeated and would remain a secret between them and their pets. And a rainy day at the park would forever live in each other’s memories.

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments