Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Exhibitionism Never Hurt Anyone

"Don't be scared, baby. A little exhibitionism never hurt anyone."

15
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
630 words 630 words
It started out innocently enough.

No, really. It really did.

I'd gotten off work surprisingly early, so I decided to go and see my lady. She had been sick, so I thought spending some time together would help her feel better. We talked, cuddled and watched Crimson Peak. Afterward, as she walked me out, I couldn't help myself but feel her up a bit. She laughed and pushed my hands away, but not for long. Standing out near my car, I soon had her moaning and rubbing the rock-hard bulge in my pants. She wore a black tank-top and pajama pants with no underwear of any kind.

Being outside in the cool air, completely exposed made it even hotter as I freed her delectable breasts from her shirt, suckling her nipples and rolling them in my fingers. A few moments later, I had my hand snaked down her pants. My index and ring fingers spread her dripping labia so as to allow my middle finger to trace circles on her clit.

She was tense, apprehensive of the passing cars and being so near the driveway light. My girl is amazing, but not nearly the exhibitionist I am.

In moments, I had her moaning and clutching at me, biting my neck as her hips squirmed between my body and the car. I fingered her clit faster, my other hand unashamedly groping her breast. My cock was throbbing in my pants as she rubbed vigorously.

"Are you gonna' cum for me, baby?" I bit her neck and asked again, growling. "Do you wanna' cum for me?"

"Soon," she gasped.

I felt her trembling increase to the point of no return, but the usual clench and moan never came. Instead, she shook violently; her hands spasmed, gripping me tightly as her mouth hung open, gasping. I kept rubbing her clit as she moaned.

"I think I just squirted..." She spoke softly, short of breath.

Her juices ran down her legs and my hand was drenched.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

My beautiful lady slumped against the car, her breathing heavy.

Wasting no time, I yanked my pants open to whip my hard cock out. Jerking it hungrily, I rubbed the tip of it across her stomach, smearing precum across her tank-top. Kissing her neck, I nipped and licked at the tender flesh of her throat. Her hand joined mine, spreading the slick precum around the throbbing head of my cock.

"I need you, baby," I moaned gruffly, of course just as a car drove by. She tensed up immediately. It took a minute or two convincing her, but after a little smooth-talking, I had her on her hands and knees in the backseat of my car.

In an instant, I yanked her pants down off of her tight, perky ass. I slapped one cheek once, then shoved my throbbing cock into her. I wish I had the words to describe the feeling of spearing that tight, wet pussy out there in the darkness. Not wanting to have people driving by see my big, white ass thrusting into my car, I had to hold onto the end of my belt with one hand while trying to hold onto her shaking hips.

I fucked her slick, tight pussy for all I was worth, my cock swelling up as the cum rose up my shaft. At the last possible second, my teeth clenched from holding back my orgasm, I whipped the pulsing member out of her pussy and exploded. I pumped ropes of thick, hot cum all over her ass as I groaned, my forehead resting against the frame of my car as I gasped for breath, slowly stroking more cum out of my cock.

She's told me up and down how it won't happen again, but... I like my chances.
Published 
Written by Belthazor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments