Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Question Answered

"A question about how I would use her in a humiliating fashion, answered."

4
0 Comments 0
932 Views 932
223 words 223 words

Author's Notes

"I was asked how I would fuck and abuse her. Here is my answer."

Hi there. I shall answer your question regarding what I would do to you. I would tie you up, so you are lying on your back, arms stretched above your head, and your legs spread.

I will put a dildo connected to an automatic sex piston up your ass, thrusting relentlessly. Your pussy would alternatively be used by either my cock or a vibrator. If it is filled with a vibrator, I would be fucking your mouth instead. While you are getting fucked I will play with your nipples, forcing them erect. I will for variation flog your entire front, painting you in lovely red stripes.

I will keep fucking you until I can't get hard anymore, even if that means I have to wait for a couple of hours or so in between each fuck. Even if I am on break, you will still be getting fucked by the machine and the vibrator. In the end, you will be covered and filled with my cum.

When we are done, you will tell me how many times you came. You will get caned across your breasts, once for each orgasm. Afterwards, you will be figged in your ass, ten seconds for each time you orgasmed.

Finally, we will cuddle, and I will tell you what a good girl you were for me.

Enjoy!

Published 
Written by Rottenforme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors