Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Touch of Spice

"A lap dance to remember."

48
17 Comments 17
642 Views 642
570 words 570 words

Author's Notes

"Another one to add to my ever expanding ‘To Do List’ X"

You are sat on an upright chair, fully clothed; I come up behind you, kiss the back of your neck, my arms wrap around you, and my hands go to the bottom of your shirt and go underneath, sliding up across your tummy and chest. I remove your shirt and move around so we are face to face; I am naked, apart from a pair of skimpy white lace panties.

I straddle you and start rubbing my pussy against your cock through your jeans. I lean forward, and my bare boobs with erect nipples graze across your bare chest, and I whisper, 'No touching'. I continue to writhe against your cock and can feel it getting ever more demanding, growing thick and stiff, straining against the denim encasing it. Whilst I am kissing your chest and neck and gently biting your nipples in turn, my arms encircle your neck, your arms dangle by your sides, fingers clenching into your palms as you try to resist grasping my hips and crushing your mouth against my soft, moist lips and searching for my tongue.

You groan inwardly as my mouth moves to your neck, and I trail my fingernails down the length of your spine and back up again. Your hips rise from the chair as I grind against you, enjoying the game.

I switch position, and I kneel between your legs, my hands undoing your belt, button, and zipper, my eyes on yours as your excited cock springs out from its tight confines. It is a beautiful cock, thick, straight and long. Its swollen tip is impossible to resist. With a naughty smile, I part my lips, and my tongue swipes delicately over the swollen, smooth head and swirls around it; then I run it up and down the length of you as my hands pull your jeans down so they pool at your feet. I stroke your clenched thighs, enjoying the feel of the taut muscles as you try to keep control.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

I cup your balls and massage them firmly as my mouth envelops your cock, slowly, inch by perfect inch. I can feel your excitement building as my mouth sucks hard and you go deeper into my throat, I speed up the rhythm, and your hips pump in time with the tempo I have set; your moans and growls of pleasure echo around us as I take you to the edge of ecstasy several times.

You are so ready to shoot your load, almost begging for the sweet release of your pent-up lust as I sweep my fingers along the soft skin behind your balls and press hard; this was the crucial move; you come hard and fast, and your sweet thick cum spurts into my hungry mouth. I gulp it down greedily, but it is too much; seeping out the sides of my mouth, it dribbles down my face, and droplets form on my neck and breasts.

You can't control yourself any longer, and your arms are around me, grasping and digging your fingers into my soft flesh as I throw my head back and relish the feel of you splashing over my breasts as you continue to come in shuddering jolts, breathing hard and moaning my name. You pull me closer; my arms wrap around you tenderly as you bury your head in my neck as the waves of pleasure continue to weave their way through you.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments