Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adoration

"He simply adores his lover's angelic form."

14
9 Comments 9
406 Views 406
462 words 462 words

As he wakes, he sees his beautiful lover kneeling on the room floor for her morning meditation. He is in awe of the wonderful figure, her smooth skin, which is perfect for sensual caresses and her perfectly shaped breasts, which he likes to fondle at every opportunity. Her adorably sensitive nipples feel so wonderful between his lips.

Her naked figure is covered by only a sheer, gossamer net. Her breathing, slow and rhythmic in her meditative state, is a site of beauty to behold. He is in two minds. His arousal at the site desiring to go to her and ravish her. On the other hand, he simply loves to admire her beauty: her shapely, firm yet soft to-the-touch buttocks. He wonders if she noticed his awakening.

He fights the urge to touch his arousal, which is begging for his attention. His determination to simply watch amazes him.

Her breasts are moving ever so slowly with her breathing, her hands perfectly still on her lap. She makes a sound. A long slow sigh, as she exhales. Her hands move slowly between her thighs as they part. Unable to see one hand now. As she sighs again, the other hand reaches for a breast to knead it.

Slowly tilting to one side, away from him, she eases herself onto her side. He now sees that she has two fingers deep inside her glistening folds. She pulls on her nipple and sighs. Her breathing becomes more laboured; her fingers move faster; her body gyrates as she races towards the precipice.

His arousal now demands attention he can no longer ignore as he unconsciously takes it hand and begins to stroke it. He adores her naked body as she is quickly heading to her peak of ecstasy. If he succumbs to his present innermost desire to enter her, he fears he will spoil her moment, so he holds back.

She has almost reached a peak as he moves closer to the bed to get a better view. Her motion stops suddenly. She emits a guttural moan. Her body convulses, then a second and third time. A fourth and fifth, but gentler, and the look of concentration turns to a smile of success.

Pouncing like a tomcat, he joins her on the floor. Kisses her as she gives him access. Their bodies unite in a writhing motion. He thrusts into her with an urgent need to spill his seed and force her over the edge a second time.

Still on edge, she quickly reaches the second peak. As she comes, she takes him with her and he spills his seed deep inside her.

They kiss softly, loving and full of adoration for each other as they drift off back to sleep on the floor.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2024

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments