Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Moments

"Sometimes once is simply not enough."

84
71 Comments 71
23.1k Views 23.1k
891 words 891 words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story

My world seemed to stand still, as if hypnotized by the rhythm of our breathing. I love the gentle coziness of passion’s aftermath; often it seems like time has ceased. The soft yellow glow of streetlights lazily peeked between the generic blinds, a hazy light just bright enough to reflect against the shimmer of our naked flesh. 

The calm after the storm is the way I visualize our post-sex moments. I think they are, perhaps, the most beautiful moments we share, our bodies entangled and aching to stay connected, to be as one. This is when I feel the most intimately connected to him, it feels unbreakable.

I look up into his eyes, beautiful eyes which so easily consume me, whether with love or hunger. I feel the familiar ache build again. Under his steady gaze, I lean in and coat his lips with light kisses, pressing my body against his, urging him to feel the ache that is now demanding my attention. I feel his body stir, responding to the pull of desire. 

Passing my hands lightly over the topography of his body, I relish the feel of his skin. I close my eyes and focus, committing this moment to memory. I never want to forget the salty taste of his skin, his manly scent, or the lust filled noises ignited by my touch. 

The sensations are intoxicating, a drug that I have no desire or ability to resist. 

My breathing becomes ragged as I straddle his hips in one svelte movement and see his eyes reflecting my own want. Gripping his shaft in my delicate hand, I stroke his growing erection and rub the pad of my thumb over the smooth pink head. My fingers grip him, but the thrust of his hips sets the pace for my strokes.

The first golden drop of nectar glistens in the streetlight’s illumination and I lean down, hungry for its sweet tangy flavor. Licking the head, I am treated to a tasty mixture from our earlier sexual escapades. I see his sly grin and know he’s waiting to taste our combined juices. Unable to resist, I kiss him deeply and urgently, sharing our flavors.

Lured by our kiss, I position my wet warmth over his hard cock. Sliding my swollen lips along his shaft, I cover him in our silken nectar. In one purposeful motion, I slide the head into my warmth, then take the entire length deep into my sex. His moan, when he enters, adds fuel to the raging fire within me. 

I have never felt more womanly than when I push against him and accept him to the hilt, our thrusts in sync as he plunges deep inside me. With each lunge I grind my clit against the base of his shaft while he massages my ample breasts, firmly rolling my nipples between manly fingers.

Pleasure washes over me as my quickening rhythm matches my building intensity.

CaliGem
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaliGem

Hands pressed on his chest, I release all inhibitions, allowing primitive instincts to propel me. Fucking him like a hormone-driven animal, I cannot get enough of him: I’m starving and he is the only thing able to nourish me. 

Faster, deeper, and harder, I ride him. My knees clamped against him, I continue the onslaught of thrusts and moans. I feel his cock grow rigid, engorged with his need and aching for release. The velvet walls of my pussy envelop the length of his hard erection. I look at him through eyes glazing over, and I’m fully consumed with the desire to feel his hot seed fill me. 

He grasps my breasts in a vise-like hold while he powerfully thrusts against my rhythm. In a split second, we act as one, both giving in simultaneously to the first waves of our orgasms. His cock throbs with release and my pussy clenches him, milking every last drop of cum. 

For the second time tonight, we collapse together, impossible to determine where one body ends and the other begins. Again, the hazy glow of the streetlight drifts over our sweaty bodies. The outside world is oblivious to all that we’ve just experienced but the air is thick with passion and of things unsaid yet understood. We become one in the these beautiful moments.

True passion is special. Once experienced, sex can never be the same. The bar of expectation is raised. I look at the satisfaction of his smile and I know we will endlessly seek to raise the bar in pursuit of a passion which once seemed unfathomable. 

Smiling, I curl my body into his and close my eyes, again trying to memorize every nuance of this shared moment. 

~~~~

The yellow glow of streetlights has transformed into bright morning sunshine. Once more his hands roam my nakedness and his erection presses against me from behind. It will be only a matter of minutes before we again try to raise the proverbial bar.

Stretching and pushing against his body, I already feel a familiar ache. I welcome the sunshine, the gentle touch of his hands, and turn to kiss him good morning. He leans close and whispers into my ear, ”Good morning, beautiful. Are you feeling naughty?”

And so our dance of seduction begins again…

Author's note: Thank you to Jwren for editing and encouraging. Both are appreciated.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Lilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments