Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind Closed Doors

"Mia on period wants to have anal sex with Chris at a party."

27
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
468 words 468 words

As the music thumped through the air, Mia and Chris found themselves swept up in the electrifying atmosphere of the exclusive party. Mia's body hummed with a heightened sense of arousal, her period only fueling her desire for pleasure. She couldn't resist the magnetic pull she felt towards Chris, drawn to his raw masculinity and the way his eyes gleamed with untamed passion.

Their bodies moved in sync on the dance floor, a seductive dance of desire and anticipation. With each tantalizing touch, Mia's craving for more intensified, her thoughts consumed by the forbidden pleasure she longed to explore. She whispered into Chris's ear, her voice dripping with desire. "I want you, Chris. I want you to fuck my ass tonight."

Chris's eyes widened with a mix of surprise and excitement, his own desire matching Mia's intensity. He nodded, a wicked smile playing upon his lips. "Tonight, Mia, I'm going to make all your dirty fantasies come true."

The bathroom door closed behind them, shutting out the raucous sounds of the party. In the dimly lit confines, Mia's body trembled with anticipation, her skin flushed with desire. She leaned against the sink, her body arching provocatively, her ass tantalizingly exposed.

Chris wasted no time, his hands gripping Mia's hips as he positioned himself behind her. The first touch of his throbbing cock against her tight entrance sent shivers of anticipation coursing through Mia's body. With a slow and deliberate motion, he eased himself inside, the sensations pushing Mia to the brink of pleasure.

Mia's moans echoed in the small bathroom, mingling with the sound of their bodies colliding in a symphony of ecstasy. The intensity built with each thrust, their desire intertwining in a dance of passion and surrender. Mia's body tightened around Chris, her orgasm building until she couldn't hold back any longer.

As Mia's body convulsed with release, a powerful surge of pleasure washed over her. She couldn't contain her pleasure, her orgasm unleashing a torrent of squirting ecstasy that coated both of them in a deliciously decadent mess.

But just as Mia and Chris lost themselves in the throes of passion, an unexpected twist unfolded. The bathroom door creaked open, revealing a mysterious onlooker, her eyes transfixed on the steamy scene before her. A mischievous smile played upon her lips as she watched Mia and Chris lost in their pleasure.

"Mind if I join next time?" the mysterious girl purred, her voice a sultry invitation.

Mia and Chris exchanged a surprised glance, their bodies still entwined. Lust and curiosity danced in their eyes as they considered the proposition before them.

"Absolutely," Chris replied with a devilish grin. "The more, the merrier."

And with that, the boundaries of pleasure expanded, and the night became a playground of unbridled desire for Mia, Chris, and their newfound companion.

Published 
Written by doxp4r4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments