Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonus from Tabby

"My boss' girlfriend gives a special bonus"

12
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
997 words 997 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
The first time I saw her I was walking down the hallway and I glanced into the conference room. Standing there was the most amazing creature. Gorgeous face with a girl next door air about her. She stared at me through the window and we locked eyes. We had an instant connection.

I walked into the room and my boss, Pete, was standing next to her. "Bill, this is my girlfriend Tabitha."

"Call me Tabby." When I squeezed her dainty hand, that first touch was electric.

Weeks later, I was sitting in my apartment when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it up, Tabby was standing there, holding an envelope. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap top, and no bra. Her nipples were poking through the thin fabric.

"Hi, Bill. I volunteered to bring your check to you," she said as she flashed me that heart melting smile.

I invited her in. As I looked over the paycheck, Tabby awkwardly joked, "Don't blow it all in one place." I chuckled politely. She added, "I am horrible at blowing stuff." She caught herself and stammered, "I mean money..." She looked a little embarrassed. "I..I'm really good at blowing other things...I mean...um..."

My smile grew wider and I cautioned, "Be careful. I might make you prove that."

Tabby just stopped and stared at me, smoldering with desire. Her voice got low and she said slowly, "Well, that would be just awful...if you forced me to..." She stepped closer to me.

"Well, how else would I know if it's true?" I placed my hands on her hips.

"I guess I wouldn't have a choice..." she said, barely above a whisper, as she placed her hands on my chest.

I pulled her to me. Her nipples pressed against my chest, "No...you wouldn't," I whispered before I kissed her, coiling my arms around her waist. Tabby put her arms out straight on either side of my head, like a kitten stretching. She melted in my embrace and our tongues danced. Tabby gazed into my eyes as her hands slid down my body and unbuckled my belt.

I led her to the nearby futon and helped her pull my pants and underwear off, revealing my rock hard anaconda. I sat on the edge of the sofa and she knelt down before me and took my warm serpent in her delicate hands. She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes and then leaned down to kiss the tip. Her tongue darted out to flick across the tiny slit, tasting the pre-cum oozing out. She proceeded to plant soft kisses down the underside of my shaft, all the way down to my balls and then back up. This sent shivers through my loins.

When she got back to the top, she circled the underside of my mushroom cap with her tongue, before sliding her soft lips over the rim and down my thick shaft. The feel of her warm wet mouth enveloping my manhood made me moan with delight.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

She bobbed her head up and down, wiggling her tongue on the sensitive underside, driving me wild, going lower and lower each time, until her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock and her perky little nose was pressed against my pelvis.

Tabby then pulled her mouth back up, leaving my entire length glistening with saliva. She moved her left hand down to gently cup my sack as she sealed her luscious lips around the head, sucking hard as her tongue flicked and wiggled, while her right hand squeezed my slippery sausage and jerked it rapidly. This nearly sent me over the edge and I gasped with amazement. Just as my balls began to contract she suddenly stopped.

Tabby was smiling up at me mischievously. She pulled her top off, exposing her perfect pink mounds, and then she took my hypersensitive organ daintily in her fingers and brushed her hard nipple up and down the underside of my cock, like dragging a soft fluffy eraser lightly across the tender skin. She teased the tiny slit at the tip with both nipples, which left a drop of cum smeared on each perky nub.

She knelt back down and pumped both fists on my beefy sausage, gliding her lips with the same rhythm as her hands, bringing me to the very edge. When my shaft started pulsating, she pulled her mouth off and pursed her lips around the tip, like she was kissing it. I exploded into her mouth, sending jets of warm semen splashing against the roof. With every squirt, she moaned like a starving waif dining on a five star meal. I came so hard my balls ached.

When the surges subsided, she opened her mouth and I could see it was filled with my milky soup. She sloshed it around with her tongue and blew little bubbles, and then slurped up the tendril that was trying to escape. Then she stood up and straddled my legs and wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me. I opened my mouth and she shared the creamy contents and wrestled my tongue amongst the ivory goo.

We kissed until all the cream was gone. Tabby pulled her top back on, wiped her mouth with a wet nap, and then reapplied her pink lipstick. I looked down at my deflating member and realized there was pink smeared along the entire length. Tabby picked up my underwear and creased it right across the crotch and pressed her lips on it, leaving what looked like a pink kiss on the front of my undies.

A week later, I got a call from Pete. "Bill, I proposed to Tabby and she accepted! We're getting married!"

"Congratulations! That's great news! She's a very special girl, Pete."

I could hear the elation in his voice. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

"You certainly are, my friend. You certainly are."

Published 
Written by LanceDouglas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments