Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come Sunday

"A woman confesses her naughty sins to a flustered priest."

42
18 Comments 18
7.3k Views 7.3k
998 words 998 words
Recommended Read

My duty in the cramped confessional all changed when she stepped in. Her scent was the first thing that struck me as I slid back the wooden partition between us. Sweet, fragrant, distinctly floral and expensive, she exuded radiance. I stirred involuntarily as I took in the limited vista through the privacy screen, glimpses of creamy chest bulging the ivory blouse over which brunette tresses tumbled.

Wincing, I shifted in the unforgiving seat, catching her eyes through the diamond pattern cut into the screen, sepia irises flashing wild in the dim bulb light.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

There was urgency about her. Breathlessness that put me on edge, heart thumping. I adjusted my clerical collar and made the sign of the cross as she did; whether for her or my own benefit, I wasn't entirely sure.

She gripped the sill below the divider and began in low, throaty tones. "It's been so long since my last confession. Been living an ordinary life in the parish. Husband of nearly ten years. Kids. Nothing to report. But then…" A sharp inhalation, perhaps a stifled sob. "And then…"

I waited, but nothing more was forthcoming. "Take your time. Breathe." I heard her do so. "Now, step by step. Maybe start from the beginning?"

She nodded fast. Took a deep breath. "I love my husband dearly. He's great with the kids. We go out. Walks in the park. Normal things like that. But lately he's been… distant."

My cheek was close enough to the screen to feel her sigh before she continued.

"Maybe it's his new job. Maybe it's me. Maybe my imagination, but he's been spending more time at the office. A lot more. And we haven't… had relations in a while and he's changed his phone unlock code and I swear he's been using it more. Maybe I’m paranoid." She let out a sharp laugh that was swallowed by the dark wood panelling. "I'm not crazy, Father. At least, I don't think I'm crazy, but I can't help imagining what if… what if…"

I paused to see if she was intending to offer more. "You suspect he's having an affair?"

She blew out through pursed lips. "I don't know. Perhaps. But I can't unlove him without proof. I still want to believe in him. In us."

Stroking my chin, I proffered, "Have you talked with him?"

"Yes… of sorts. Of course he denies it, but there are little signs. He's wearing aftershave. Likes different music. Hasn't hugged me in months." Her voice hollowed. "I have… urges."

"Ahhh, temptation."

Her nod was firm. "This goes way beyond temptation. It started innocently. A few touches. Coffee in the kitchen. Chit-chat the way neighbours do. But under it all there's a tension I can't fight. I can see it in his eyes too and it makes my blood fizz when I'm near him. His power."

"When the path is unclear, confession is right."

Manicured fingers of one hand raked through her hair and she drew breath before leaning in to whisper, "I crossed the line."

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

I let her words linger a while. "Do you seek absolution?"

"Can adultery be absolved?"

It's a question I'm asked a lot and I let the gravitas sink in. "A marriage can be repaired if both parties are willing."

"But that's the point," she blurted. "I'm not sure any more. I mean, the way this man kissed me, the way he touched me was intoxicating. Hiking my skirt and peeling my panties aside was so… forbidden. So exciting. I could feel his throbbing heat." She glanced down. "And when he bit my neck as he claimed me, I never wanted him to stop."

I gave a polite cough. "I think-"

"You think you have answers?!" She was agitated. Staring. "Think I can simply forget the way he clutched my breasts as if I was the only woman on Earth that mattered? Pinched my nipples as he took me up against the wall barely an hour ago and we became lost in one another?"

I squirmed. "Please spare the details. A man of the cloth I may be, but I am just a man."

Her voice was edgy. "Then provide forgiveness and guidance so I'm not tempted to repeat my actions. Believe me, I'm tempted. The way our bodies bucked when he plunged inside made me drip like never before. So forceful. So different. So hard. My nails clawing his back, filthy names and ragged breathing hot in my ear as he came inside me and I spilled around him. The exhilaration and fire between my legs selfishly clutching everything he gave."

Her palm banged against the screen alongside my cheek and I recoiled before angling forward to see the scrap of lace she held against it.

I caught the unmistakable scent at the same moment she snarled, "Can you smell my sin, Father? Can you?"

I made the sign of the cross again, my erection belying the purity I ought to be portraying. "Do… do you seek absolution?"

Her outburst dissipated. "That depends if two wrongs make a right."

I glanced away. "Rarely."

The panties dropped to the sill and my cock surged. "Then that's all, Father. I ask for absolution if you feel I deserve it."

Taking a deep breath, I chanted emptily through the divide. Autonomous. "I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

She took time to rise, uttering, "Thank you, Father," before exiting the booth, leaving her knickers behind.

Panicking, I stood and rearranged my underwear, scurrying out then into the other half of the confessional. I spent a long moment quaking, eyeing her panties before reaching for the warm material, the gusset sticky with a mixture of our come. A terrifying thrill coursed my veins as I brought the garment up, inhaled, shivered, then pocketed it.

Her absolution may be affirmed. Mine was on thin ice.

 

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments