Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cream In My Coffee

"Suzie discovers no cream for her coffee, so she must improvise."

14
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
936 words 936 words

Suzie stepped to the fridge, clutching her steaming mug of coffee in hand. Opening the door, the light flickered within, as she looked inside the cool compliance.

"Oh no!" Suzie said, accompanied by a sigh of a groan.

"What's wrong, dear?" Pete inquired, staring over his morning paper, while sat at the dining room table in his dressing gown.

"Did you use the last of the cream this morning?" Suzie said, turning her head to look across the room.

"Dear, you know I like my coffee how I like my women, dark, strong, and incredibly smooth!" Pete responded.

"Well, we've ran out!" she informed Pete, staring back into the refrigerator like it would miraculously appear in front of her eyes.

"Sorry, dear, but looks like you'll have to drink it without for today!" Pete stated, returning to his morning read.

"Nope!" Suzie stated firmly, closing the fridge door. "There's only one thing to do in dire times like these!" she said, stepping across to the dining room table.  "Assume the position!" she added, taking a seat at the table.

"Yes, dear!" Pete answered, with a soft sigh to himself.

Pete rose from his seat, stepped around the table to stand a foot beside his wife, while clutching his paper in hand.  He unfastened his dressing gown before he opened and reached for his pajama bottoms, dropping them to land around his ankles.

Pete's cock was flaccid, as Suzie grasped at his small member with her hand, wrapping her fingers around his cock. She began to gently stroke him off.

Meanwhile, Pete opened the newspaper to where he was last, and returned to reading the article that had caught his attention.  All while Suzie jerked him off below.

Suzie's hand was beginning to have an effect upon Pete's cock, as it began to grow.  Within moments, it had expanded to several inches in length, while also thickening in its size beneath Suzie's fingers.

Pete's engorged head began to awaken from beneath its blanket, as his foreskin peeled back. The one-eyed slit stared at Suzie, with a growing sense of hunger upon the beautiful woman who had awoken him.

Pete's cock grew firmer with each stroke before it began to throb in her hands. Pete continued to read his newspaper, allowing his wife to do all the work. She continued working on his cock for another minute or so, before she sighed.

"My coffee's gonna go cold, if I don't get my cream soon!" Suzie said.

"Apologies my dear, maybe you could help it along, somehow!" Pete suggested, taking a quick glance over the corner of his newspaper.

Suzie leaned forward, as she opened her mouth and took several inches of Pete's thick cock inside her wet hole. She wrapped her soft lips around the shaft, before her head began to bob back and forth, sucking off Pete's hard cock.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

Suzie used her tongue, swirling around the swollen head of Pete's thick member.  One hand grasped around the base of his cock, as she began jerking him off more, but with an added twist from her wrist.

The sensuous, sweet sound of slurping echoed around the room.  Pete's cock slid back and forth across Suzie's rough tongue, causing slight friction upon the underside of Pete's uncut cock.

Suzie picked up pace, as her hand twisted and jerked faster and harder. Her head continued to suck off the end of Pete's throbbing cock, suckling the engorged head between her warm, wet lips.

Pete looked over the edge of his paper, to see Suzie's head bouncing back and forth below.

"Almost there dear!" he stated, before returning back to his paper.

Chloe worked overtime, multi-tasking at jerking and sucking him off at the same time. She felt his thick cock pulsate inside her wet mouth, almost tickling the back of her throat as it pounded her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, sweetie!" Pete said with a slight groan.

The newspaper moved to his side, clutched in one hand.  Pete could feel his balls tighten, as his cock pulsated inside her mouth. He grimaced, closed his eyes and gasping for air as he felt the wave of orgasmic pleasure tear through his body.

"Fuckkk!" he bellowed.

Chloe snapped his cock out of her wet hole, as she grabbed her warm mug and settled it beneath the tip of Pete's throbbing cock. She offered several deep, hard jerks of his cock.

She felt his cum shoot through his shaft, before it spewed out of the slit upon his swollen head. It splashed into the hot mug of coffee, where his thick, white, cream began to swirl with the dark coffee, forming a creamy texture of goodness.

A second, smaller thrust allowed slightly more of his white cream to spew out into her mug. Suzie gave several hard thrusts of his throbbing cock, drawing every drop she could from within to join the rest.

Finally releasing her hold over him, Pete regained his composure as he reached down and pulled up his pajama bottoms. He stepped back around the table, resuming his position across from Suzie, and began to read his morning paper once more.

Suzie grabbed a spoon, as she swirled it inside her hot cuppa, allowing the cream to softly whiten the dark texture within. She raised it to her lips, gently sipped from the mug.

"Mmm, that's what I need in the morning. A nice hot cup of coffee, with added cream and vitamins!" she stated, with a wicked smile.

Pete gave Suzie a slight stare over the top of his newspaper, causing Suzie to giggle in response to his actions.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments