Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dating In The 80s Again.

"Surprise, the parents are home!"

19
5 Comments 5
1.0k Views 1.0k
511 words 511 words

The car with her parents in it was coming down the driveway. They came home earlier than we thought they would! Both of us were flying around picking up our clothes, hoping we didn't leave anything in the living room. I grabbed her hand to run into the nearest room which happened to be her parent's bedroom. We found their large walk-in closet and ran in. We quickly shut the door behind us. The closet door had slots you could look through. We were hoping and praying that we would not be caught as we both looked through the slots.

Her parents come in the door. We hear them wandering around before they make it into the bedroom. They are laughing and giggling. Her parents may have been drinking. She sits on the end of the bed, getting ready for bed. Her husband is in the bathroom doing his nightly business. The father walks into the bedroom and takes her mother by the hand to stand up to pull her close for a kiss. He's just wearing briefs with a serious hard-on. She's just wearing her bra and panties. They kiss passionately as he whispers sweet nothings in her ear. They both giggle. My girlfriend and I couldn't take our eyes off of what we were seeing.

They continue kissing passionately as his hand cups her undies-covered butt to pull her in closer. His hard cock rubs up against her undies-covered pussy. Both moan in pleasure while he reaches behind her to unclasp her bra. It falls to the ground, her hard nipples pressing into his hairy chest as they kiss. I see his undies-covered hand move up and down as he fingers his wife. Her hands caress his back and butt.

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

He picks up her leg so her foot is on the end of the bed. He pulls her undies to the side and fingers her wet pussy. Two fingers in and out as his thumb rubs her clit. He fingers her faster and harder as she moans in her orgasm. She throws her head back in pleasure.

Her dad pulls off his briefs revealing a hard cock with a drop of precum on the tip. He holds his cock, and gives it a quick lube with his precum. He rubs it up and down her wet slit until he lines it up with her wet opening and slowly pushes in. Her arms around his neck, she moans into his shoulder.

Standing, he moves in and out as her Mom meets every stroke. Her leg wrapped around his waist moving harder, faster until they both groan and cum. Their cum flows out with every stroke of his still-hard cock. She kisses him on the neck in lust. As they giggle, he picks her up with his hardness still in her pussy. Her legs wrap around his waist and he carries her away to play in the hot tub outside, hopefully, far enough away so we can make our getaway.

Both of us watching them play and beyond turned us on...

Published 
Written by pturtle62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments