Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire On The Dancefloor

"One quick glance turns into so much more."

40
12 Comments 12
854 Views 854
676 words 676 words

I can’t take my eyes off of you, a tall dark handsome stranger across a crowded room. I keep casting shy glances your way, eyes hidden beneath my thick lashes. You catch me looking and a quick inquisitive glance turns into a long lingering almost intrusive stare, eyes locked on one another, drinking each other in greedily.

In a few short strides, you are next to me, clasping my hand as you lead me to the dance floor. The pulsing beat of the music and the warmth of your hand in mine, electrify the air around us as we begin to dance, oblivious to those around us. The sultry seductive music takes over, and our bodies move in synchrony, the chemistry palpable and powerful.

You pull me in close, dipping your head, brushing your lips delicately across my exposed neck, and your fingers playfully entrap an escaped tendril of hair and again I am locked into your steady unwavering gaze. As the music swells, the world around us fades away, leaving only the intense feeling of being drawn into your eyes.

I drop my eyes first and lean against your broad chest, unsteady on my feet for just a second. I can feel your heart beating rhythmically beneath the soft folds of your shirt. Your aroma envelops me, musky with a hint of spice, intoxicating, I breathe it in deeply nestling my head on your shoulder.

Our hips are pressed tightly together, your hand in the small of my back, your thumb tracing tiny circles at the bottom of my spine. The backless, sheath-like dress allows you to dip down and caress the bare skin further down. You cease playing with my hair, caress my cheek, and turn my face to yours, our breath mingles, the heat from our bodies blending into perfect harmony.

Gently your lips take mine as your roving fingers explore further, you discover that my dress is all that covers my sunburnished body and your touch leaves a trail of goosebumps in its wake. Parting my lips you slide your tongue into mine, tantalisingly soft, yet insistent on its quest to explore every hidden corner of my mouth. I respond to your kiss, my pulse quickening with every passing moment.

Ameliasmith1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasmith1

My excited stiff nipples strain against their silky confines eager for your touch, as the music continues to play, we breathe each other in, our bodies entwined, and our desire weaves its seductive waltz through us. Our lips and tongues slowly doing a dance of their own.

You break away from my bruised lips and trail your mouth up to my ear, leaving a silvery trail of saliva on my flushed skin, and with a chaste kiss on my earlobe, you whisper four simple words that make me ache with longing.

“I want you now”.

Hand in hand, fingers entwined, we leave the sultry music behind and find a dusky, dark, private corner. Desire takes its grip as our mouths greedily meet once more with heated passion. My hands in your hair, I guide your lips to my breasts and you tease my nipples, biting them gently through the satin as your hands glide under my dress. Your fingers delicately trace the soft bare skin, unhindered you part my legs and delicious tingles of pleasure shoot through me as you slowly dip your fingers into me and your thumb finds my clit.

Whimpers of delight escape my mouth as my orgasm bursts, like a shooting star, leaving fiery embers all through my quivering body, breathlessly I guide your lips back to mine, and with soft kisses, you gently remove your fingers from the slick wetness you created and bring me back down to earth holding me in a tight embrace.

We pull apart, breathing hard, and, again, I’m caught in your gaze, I stroke your cheek, and, on my tiptoes, I lean into you, kiss you briefly, and mouth the words, “Come with me”. Hand in hand we hastily make our way out into the night and hail a cab.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments