Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreaming of Daddy

"I love you, Daddy."

35
23 Comments 23
6.2k Views 6.2k
212 words 212 words
Sitting here waiting for your call, I feel the need to hear your voice. My hands start to play with my breast, imagining it's your hands. I feel my nipples grow hard below my hands. My index finger and my thumb start pulling my nipples. I'm dreaming it's you pulling my nipples with your teeth.

I'm moaning out in pleasure, starting to grind the air. 

I yell, "Oh, Daddy, please touch me."

Then I feel your hands lowering and gently touching my body, going lower.

"Oh yes, Daddy, please touch me."

Then I finally feel the slightest touch on my pussy. You feel me wet and wanting. 

You ask, "Does my baby girl want me to touch her with my hand, my mouth, or my cock?"

I say to you, "Daddy, it's your choice."

Next thing I feel is your cock slamming into me hard, pounding hard and fast. I'm meeting you at each push and pull.

I start screaming out, "Oh, Daddy, yes, Daddy."

My body is quivering and shaking as I explode around your cock. You keep fucking me through my orgasm until you feel me have another. I feel you still inside me as you explode with me.

I hear you say to me, "I love you baby girl. "

Published 
Written by Babygirljenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments