Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiesta Like There’s No Mañana

"A lot can be said about a person's t-shirt."

25
14 Comments 14
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"I actually own the tee in the story, but I've never done anal. <p> [ADVERT] </p>At least not with a boy... *blush*"

She asks to see his palm. He considers her for a moment then upturns his right hand and places it against her naked belly, still glistening with a sheen of sweat. 

He had first noticed her in the university bookstore. She didn’t strike him as a student. She wasn’t.

Her voice had been carrying as if it had wings, bouncing over the rows and rows of books. It wasn’t a shrill voice, nor was it loud, just powerful and forward. 

And she wasn’t trying to be powerful and forward on purpose; he would later learn that’s just how she is. 

“You’re gonna fall in love twice,” she says to him, inspecting his palm as they lay in his bed. Her breasts are as bare as the pudge of her tummy and just as effusively exposed.

“And you can tell this by looking at my hand?” 

“I don’t know a lot about a lot of things, like science and stuff or in what years certain wars were fought. But, I do know what your palm reads.” 

“Does it say who I will fall in love with?”

She had been standing off to the side of the bookstore’s checkout counter when he’d rounded a corner to finally see her. She was thumbing through a rather thick hardcover. Her face and curious eyes were focused on the pages but she was very clearly talking to the student-employee working at the register. She was pitched in a lean and turned to one side in a way that he was able to see what was written on her t-shirt: Fiesta Like There’s No Mañana.

“It obviously doesn’t say who you’ll fall in love with," she says. "And besides, that’d threaten to twist fate.” She flops back onto the mattress, her hands falling to either side of her head like she’s praising some god that might be living in his dorm room ceiling. She smiles. “I like the way you fuck, ya know. It’s clumsy and more aggressive than how you look.”

“How do I look?”

“Soft. Like you were raised by a mamma who cares about you and taught you manners. But you fuck like you had no daddy.” 

It was her manner of talking that had initially drawn him to her. She would say things, words, without caring about who heard them or what impact they might have. She was open and forthright in ways he himself could never fathom being.

“I can also be soft when I fuck,” he says, somewhat defensively. 

She laughs at the oxymoron. It takes him a minute for it to register. 

He rolls onto his side to face her and stares at her nipple, perfectly protruding from the crest of her tit. He wants to suckle it, but now he’s not sure if he should be rough like she likes or soft like she’s not expecting. The thoughts wrestle like two cats play-fighting and it makes him wonder what she is thinking. 

He takes her hand and places it on her own breast, maybe how she reacts will lead him to the answer. 

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

“You want me to do all the work, heh?” 

“I just thought—”

“You just thought,” she scoffs and sits up, rolling to straddle him. “That’s the problem with you college boys...always thinkin’.”

She arches her back and cups her tits, her eyes stay locked on his while his stay locked on the action. His thickening cock presses into the cleft of her ass. She raises up, inches back, and swallows it under her thick cheeks. 

“You ever been inside a woman’s ass?” She closes her eyes and tips her head backward letting the strands of straightened, raven-black hair tickle the top of her ass. He can feel the heat of her rosebud pressing down onto the tip of his cock. He stays silent. 

“No more thinkin’,” she says and wiggles playfully on the head.

When he had asked her about the t-shirt that day she explained how she found it at a thrift store. Thrift store shopping was her favorite thing to do on Wednesdays. So the following Wednesday, he took her to one. He’d considered it a date. She did not, even though they went for pie afterward. 

“That feels good,” he says; his brain a mix of storms and sunshine. 

She slides her body back and, without penetrating, lets the thick arousal of her pussy coat his shaft. Three, then four times sliding to and fro. Slowly. His cock twitches and flexes against her. He moans and takes either side of her cheeks to pull them apart and force her up. 

Cool air identifies the separation. 

She reaches under and grips him tightly, lining up his head, then moves until their bodies are once again touching. Her eyes stay closed as she slowly allows him to sink past her ring. Then she stops.

He thinks about tightening his grip and thrusting her down to impale onto his cock. He wants to take her like she likes to be taken. To drive his dick in hard and fast then maybe pull out and force her to put it in her mouth. These thoughts thump his pulse, hardening his cock even more. 

But he doesn’t do any of that. 

He lets her lower herself slowly, feeling every inch of her tightness until her soft ass cheeks nestle atop his waist. His cock jerks inside of her, his balls already swollen. He knows it won’t take much. He releases his grip and waits for her eyes to open. 

“So, I’m gonna fall in love twice?” he says, pulling his hand around to eye his palm quizically.

“Apparently.” She gently rises up then back down. 

Taking his wrist she traces around the lines in his open hand with her worn and chipped fingernail. 

“Twice?” he repeats.

“Twice…” she confirms.

“Hmm. Well then, I suppose…” he smacks her ass sharply, “...we'll need to figure out how I’ll be able to find you once the first one has ended.”

Published 
Written by tams_back_yay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments