Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finishing the Job

"My assignment was overdue. She came to collect. Instead she was more of a distraction."

17
13 Comments 13
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"(True Story) Years ago I had a sexual fling with a coworker I couldn't stand. There was always tension between us. Late one night it turned into something more. <p> [ADVERT] </p> As always, comments and votes appreciated and follow me to read more of my stories."

Deanna wasn’t a likable person. She wasn’t outgoing or friendly. When she spoke, it was almost always a complaint or catty remark. She was superficial and crass 

But she was also attractive. She wasn’t a model, but pretty enough to get by with a bad attitude. 

Her face was heart-shaped. She had big brown eyes and flawless skin. Her auburn hair was thick and always styled to draw attention.  She was short and fit with the type of curves that men notice. She wore a lot of tight sweaters and on casual Friday she’d stuff her big ass into skin-tight jeans.

I didn’t enjoy her company. The feeling was mutual, but we usually ended up at the same happy hours. Sometimes we’d get into arguments. But at work, we were usually cordial.

Personality aside, I was drawn to her like a magnet. I’d stare at her in meetings. I loved to watch her wiggle her ass when she walked down the hall. 

I daydreamed about fucking her, just wondering what it would be like to stare into those big eyes. Her wild hair and wardrobe made me wonder if she was fiery in bed.  

But you can’t hit on a woman you loathe. We weren’t compatible. We wouldn’t fall in love. You can’t hatefuck a coworker.  

Or so I thought.

It was December and budgets were being finalized.  Finance was working late to compile the data into a master budget.  As their administrator, Deanna’s role was to college the data. 

My numbers were overdue. I’d been distracted by a project and I’d put off budgeting to the last minute. The site controller had been on my ass. It was no surprise when he sent his emissary to check on me.

“Just checking to see if you’re finished,” Deanna said after knocking on my door.

She looked good.  She was wearing faded jeans and a white buttondown that hugged her curves.  Her auburn hair was pinned up in a messy bun.

“Not even close,” I answered.

“You know everything was due last week,” she said in her deep southern accent.  “You’re making everyone work late.”

“Sorry,” I snapped.  “I was busy with actual work. I didn’t have time for bean counters.  If you guys supported us more we’d get things done faster around here.”

She stomped over to my desk.

“I’m not a fucking bean counter,” she said.  “I’m a messenger. Don’t take that tone with me.”

I stood up and put my hands on the desk.  My face was inches from hers.

“If you don't want people to use a tone with you, then don’t act like a cop with a bad attitude.  If you want me to finish soon then I suggest you walk your ass back out the door and leave me alone.”

Her eyes blazed.  Her breasts heaved as she tried to avoid an outburst.  Her shirt collar was opened just enough to offer a glimpse of her cleavage. She caught me staring and lost control.  She cocked back her hand and slapped my cheek.

ErineEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErineEvans

“Don’t talk to me that way,” she shouted.  “And get your eyes off my tits.”

"Who are you kidding?" I snarled. "You like to be looked at like that. And I like looking."

She took another swing at me.  Fortunately, I was able to block it.  We started at one other. Her eyes were on fire.  Her lips were pursed. My heart was pounding.

“Looking is probably all you know how to do,” she growled.  “Obviously you can’t finish a job right.”

I leaned closer to her.  I put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her lips to mine.  We kissed.  

Deanna broke away.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she demanded.

“Trying to finish the job.”

She stormed around the desk and threw an arm around my neck.  She kissed me firmly.

“Shut the door and finish it then,” she said.

I closed and locked the door.  I closed the blinds on the large window that looked out to the hall, but I knew anyone who tried could still see in.  But nobody was in that part of the office. We could be loud without drawing attention.

“Unbutton your shirt,” I commanded. 

Her amazing breasts were covered by a lacy white bra.

“I’ve dreamt about those titties,” I said. “Show me.”

She smiled and pulled the cups down.  I pulled her to me and sucked her big pink nipples.  I nipped them with my teeth. Deanna squealed.  

“Hands on the desk,” I told her.

She unbuttoned her jeans and obeyed.  That big round ass jiggled as I struggled to get her jeans down.  She had on a little black thong that I pushed to the side.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I promised. 

Her pussy was sopping wet to the touch.  I dropped my pants and buried my hard dick in her.  

“Do you like that?” I demanded.

“Shut up and fuck me hard,” she said.  

I drove my cock into her like a jackhammer.  Someone from finance could come looking for her at any minute.  We had to be quick. 

“We will both be fired if someone comes,” I said.  “Does that turn you on?”

“Yes,” she admitted.  “Don’t you dare cum before me.”

She pushed her ass back into me.  She touched her clit, and I fucked her as hard as I could.  

She was so loud. She said dirty things.  

“Cum for me,” I said.

She was so close. I started counting her down.  Ten hard thrusts. And with the last, I buried my thumb in her asshole. 

Deanna exploded. I thought for sure someone would hear, but I couldn’t stop. I had a few final thrusts and filled her pussy.   

We didn’t say much when it was over.  We got dressed, then she turned to leave. 

“Still going to need those numbers tonight,” she said.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments