Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flash Fairytales: Ocean's Lover

11
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
993 words 993 words
Recommended Read
The wet rocks shimmer with an ethereal glow, basking in the pale light of the moon and stars, and bathed in the rhythmic waves of the contented sea. With bare, calloused feet, a man strides across the slickened stones, skipping through the small, dancing pools. Every sting of the icy brine makes his broad shoulders quiver with a sharp breath.

Reaching the shore’s shifting edge; the water seems almost alive, climbing around his ankles and inviting him in.

His torso ripples and heaves with muscle as his ragged shirt is cast across the rocks. He steps out of his shorts on uncertain feet and places them aside, stretching into the obsidian sky.

The moon casts his long, impressive shadow across the bay and every detail of his sculpted figure dances on the gleaming surface.

He rests his pale carcass on the rocks, feet splashing through the foaming surf. Relaxing into the bitter abyss, his eyes drift steadily shut.

Gentle splashes prize open his tired eyes. His tensing muscles cast shadows across his back, his ears straining against the waves’ incessant lapping.

A ripple crosses him, followed by a delicate figure, silently scything through the sea.

The cliffs echo with gentle giggles as he scrambles to cover his shame. A girl emerges from the water, flowing autumnal hair sparkling and clinging to her alabaster skin.

“Don’t be shy.” She sings with a musical resonance, breaking his skin in tingling bumps.

“But… I’m…” His voice breaks and his cheeks burn crimson.

She captures her ruby lip between two rows of perfect, marbled enamel, the sapphire pools of her eyes gazing up into his swirling green orbs.

Her long fingers steer his hands to his broad thighs and her eyes drift across his body. His skin prickles under her gaze, his breath caught dead in his throat. She glides her hands down his legs, brushing away the hair draping across her chest.

His eyes are drawn to her smooth skin; the delicate definition of her body; the two slight, sea shells perched precariously over her modest, shining breasts.

“Would this put you at ease?” She cups the purple shells, peeling away her delicate decency. Her slender digits caress her contours; melodic moans emerging from her lips and tiny currents of pleasure coursing through her body.

Gliding towards him, fingers skimming his thighs, she gazes at the tall, powerful shape of his manhood as it glistens in the pale light. His blushing cheeks aglow, he tries to cross his legs and hide. Her fingers stop him at once, firmly raking down his leg.

“I showed you mine!”

Her full lips tighten to a pout, effervescent eyes wide and mesmerising.

She leads his fingertips across her cheek and slowly down her chest. His surrendered hand clasps around her breasts, squeezing out the girl’s sugary sighs. Lips fixed with a mischievous smile, she lays her head against his thigh.

“Now it’s my turn.”

Her fingers emerge from the waves, encircling and caressing his swollen shaft.

CelineBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelineBennett

They share a simple gasp of pleasure, hypnotised by the moment. His only reaction is the uncontrolled convulsion she sparks within his limp muscles.

He stares, mouth agape, as the ruby glow of her slippery lips encircles his purple head. They moan involuntarily, together, as he sinks deeper and deeper into the endless heat of her throat. His rough hands soothe the fine silk of her hair and her fair face.

He groans and shakes at her will, surrendering to her seductive spell. She works him deeper, her open mouth pushed deeper by her entire, rocking body. Every depth she plunges creates a flicker through the water – an intangible illumination in the darkness.

Holding him deep in her throat, she feels him swell inside her, hearing his breathing halt. She surfaces and gives her shining lips a languid lick.

“I’m very good at holding my breath.”

She giggles, her hands pressing him back onto the rocks.

She rises up, her beautiful breasts dripping water onto his sculpted form. Her hair tickles across his body, with the soft sipping of her lips. She slides her tongue over his, taking his head in her hands and holding his chapped lips to her puckered nipples.

Her mouth open in pleasure, her fingers smooth his hair as he indulges himself, teeth grazing her flesh. She tears him away at last, brushing his lips with hers. Laying him down, she slithers down his shining skin, sucking and savouring her way down his body.

His head falls back in surrender, her tongue slipping across his hips. The girl engulfs him in her mouth, his pelvis bucking to meet her. She accepts him deep as she feels him pulsing, quivering inside her, eagerly salivating around him.

Her nails scratch and claw across his skin. She enjoys his plaintive groans and need. Her free hand clutches at her chest, her moans reverberating through his pulsing limb. His body is hers, now, shuddering and twitching on demand.

“Oh, I’m…! I feel…!”

With him buried in her throat, she giggles, knowing what’s about to come. Her nails pinch into his hips and her throat closes, hungrily him in. Holding down his bucking body, she feasts upon him, feeding his urge.

His hips judder, his cries fall short and a silent, shuddering moment later, she feels the hot reward in the back of her throat. Groaning, she latches onto him through his convulsing climax until his strong, shimmering silhouette is spent.

Her fine fingers slip him from her lips, which she licks lazily clean. She places a gentle kiss on the tip, tracing her fingers down his shrinking shaft.

“Thank you,” she whispers, her hands tickling down his legs as she slips into the water.

He sits up, his skin slick with sweat, as she turns away from him. His mouth is open with a silent call as a fish’s tail slips elegantly beneath the waves.

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments