Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having Sex With The Town Whore

"An afternoon with the firemen"

32
31 Comments 31
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I’m the town whore and enjoy sex. Last week, I had the police over here and this week I wanted to have fun with the firemen. I really enjoy men in uniforms.

My idea was to call the fire department and tell them I was handcuffed to my bed. I would say my boyfriend and I had a fight and he didn't use the key to release me before he left. I unfortunately couldn't reach the key and needed help.

I was hot and excited thinking about this little scenario. I got myself all dressed up in my lingerie. I put on a quarter cup black bra, black panties, and my 'fuck me' five inch shoes. I wore my brown hair down and fixed my make-up.

I played with my nipples and made them nice and hard and fingered my pussy for a while. I wanted to make sure that my pussy was glistening with my pussy juices. Once I was ready, I called the fire department.

Ring, Ring

“Brookdale Fire Department.”

“I have an emergency, I feel like an idiot, but my boyfriend and I got into a fight. I handcuffed myself to the bed and he left and I can’t reach the key.”

“Giggles, what’s your address. I’m sorry to laugh, but we do get these phone calls every so often.”

“125 Smith Street, Brookdale. The door is not locked, I’m in the bedroom.”

“Okay, I’ll send them over.”

I didn’t have much time and ran to the door to open it. I then grabbed my handcuffs and handcuffed my one hand to the headboard. I put my cellphone next to me, so they could see that it was right there. I made sure that I had the fire department and the police department programmed into my phone.

I then just waited for them to come. I was so fucking excited and could feel my pussy wet in my panties. I hoped they’d send at least two men. I hadn’t had sex since last week with the police department. I waited patiently for them. After about fifteen minutes, I heard my door open.

“I’m in the bedroom!”

“We’re inside your house. We’re coming to the bedroom now.”

Two firemen came into my bedroom. They were dressed in their fire gear. They were amazingly good looking and I was so turned on.

“I can't believe your boyfriend would leave you here like this. Must have been a terrible fight. You look incredibly sexy. What a looker you are."

The two men just stared at me and I could feel myself getting very excited. My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was on fire.

“Well I’d love to repay you. We could have sex and then I’ll make a donation to your firehouse.”

“That would be awesome and we’d love to play with you. You’re a very sexy woman. What’s your name?”

“My name is Annie.”

“I’m Brett and this is Richard.”

“Annie, you’re very turned on, your nipples are hard as rocks.

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba

I bet your pussy is wet too. Let me check.”

Brett then rubbed my pussy on my panties. My pussy was damp, while he rubbed me there.

“You’re very wet, Annie. Richard, this one is a little slut.”

The men removed their fire gear and Brett got between my legs and licked and sucked on my clit. He pushed his tongue into my cunt and fucked me with his tongue.

“Richard, come taste this slut. Her pussy tastes amazing.”

Brett then moved and Richard put his mouth on my pussy. He licked and sucked my cunt and also pushed his tongue up inside of me. I was grinding on his face. My pussy was on fire.

“I want you guys to fuck me. Please fuck me!”

“Annie, do you get off being the ‘damsel' in distress?”

“Yes, please fuck me and then save me.”

“We want to have real fun with you. Will save you and then use you. I hope you’re ready for some fun, Annie.”

Brett walked to the dresser and got the key and took the handcuffs off of me.

“It’s show time. Time to fuck our little whore. We’re going to have a threesome with our slut. Richard get on your back and I’ll fuck her asshole.”

Richard got on his back and I guided his cock into my pussy. I then started to rock and move over his hard cock. I played with my breasts, while I was riding him. Brett spat on his fingers and rubbed it all over my asshole. He slowly pushed his cock into my tight anus.

“Oh God, I can feel both your cocks in my body.”

Brett grabbed my hips, once he was inside of me, he started to thrust into my asshole. It was a very tight feeling, but after a while, it felt really good. I was rocking and moving over Richard’s dick. I was being used and abused and loving every minute of it.

“Annie, we heard from the police department that you like to get fucked. You have a bit of a reputation in our town. We know you’re the town whore.”

“I’m a whore and love to get fucked. Use me like the slut I am.”

I was moving my pussy up and down Richard’s cock. He was bucking up inside of me fast. Brett was fucking my asshole so hard and slapping my buttocks.

“I’m coming!”

I had an orgasm on Richard’s cock.

“Let’s come all over this whore’s face and tits. She’s a real slut.”

I was on the bed and both men jerked their cocks and came all over my face and breasts.

“That was awesome. We fucked the town whore.”

“I think a five hundred dollar donation will suffice?”

“Yes, that’s very kind of you.”

"I hope you'll come again and play?"

"We definitely will."

The men got dressed and I handed them the check and they left.

I was pleased with myself.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments