Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Sexy Writing Leads To My Fun

"Teasing her while she writes turns into me enjoying her juices when I get home."

18
5 Comments 5
861 Views 861
779 words 779 words

I live with this sexy woman, or is she letting me live with her when I’m home? I have never decided precisely how that works out. So, anyhow, I was on my way home but hadn’t told her I was coming yet. On the way there, we started chatting via Google Hangouts. 

She told me she was writing another story to post on Lush. I know how worked up she can get when writing hot sex scenes, so I just poured a little fuel on her already heated-up passions. I always have fun with her by sending sexy GIFs or pictures, but today, I was sending her some of the hottest I could find. I was sending her everything from a woman getting pounded hard to having cum sprayed all over her. 

Well, she stopped replying for a few minutes, and when I inquired if she wanted me to stop, her reply was, “Fuck no, I’m loving this!” It was at this point I could tell she was probably playing with herself more than writing her story. I shared a few more pictures, and her replies left no doubt she was playing more than writing. 

I pulled into the parking lot of the condo we shared but still hadn’t told her I was coming home yet. Just as I stepped out of the car, my phone beeped, and it was another message from her saying, “Damn, I’m covered in cum!” 

I laughed a little at that but headed on up the stairs to our place. Just before I got to the door, I sent her a message asking, “Need help cleaning it up?” 

Her reply was quick in coming, “Fuck, I wish you were here!”

******

I didn’t reply to her message but instead punched in the entry code for the door. I slipped in, knowing she would probably be sitting in the living room looking out over the beach while she wrote. Being quiet as I could, I slipped into our bedroom right off the hall by the door. I dropped my stuff and slipped out of my clothes. 

Then, still being as quiet as possible, I walked into the living room, and there she was, still in her silky robe, or should I say half in it. She had it draped open, and I could tell she had been playing with herself. I walked up behind her and let my hands run down her shoulders to her exposed breasts. I stopped with my fingers around her hard nipples. 

MyGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MyGoddess

I thought she would jump or be startled, but she just leaned her head back before saying, “I was hoping that was you when I heard the lock click. If not, some stranger was about to get lucky.” 

I leaned down and kissed her hard, squeezing her nipples in my fingers. She moaned against my lips with every squeeze. I eventually pulled away and said, “So, you need help cleaning up?” 

She reached down and ran her hand over her pussy before bringing it closer to my face and saying, “What do you think?” Her hand was slick with her juices. 

“Yep, it looks like you may need some help with that,” I said as I moved around to face her. It was then she saw I was already naked. She just smiled her devilish smile at me. 

I knelt in front of her already splayed open legs and wasted no time running my tongue along her juice-slicked pussy. I worked my tongue over her dipping it in her pussy. She was so wet it was like her pussy was a bowl of her juices waiting to be lapped up. 

She felt my tongue run along her lips, gathering her sweet juices. I dipped my tongue inside to lick the bowl from which it runs. I captured some and slipped up her body to share it with her. I moved until our lips together were molded together. Her tongue eagerly lunged between my lips in search of the juices I held for her. 

Our kiss parted, and I trailed back down her body but stopped to suckle at her nipples. I teased them with my tongue and lips before moving on. 

I moved to the tap that would refill her bowl of juices for me. I circled it with my tongue, teased it with my teeth and sucked it between my lips. With my hands on her thighs, I felt her begin to quiver, and I knew my bowl was about to be refilled. 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments