Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Shut Up And Lick It

"Seduced by a friend, Katie enjoys her first dorm delight"

85
45 Comments 45
22.0k Views 22.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Lexi watched from across the room as her roommate nibbled softly on the lid of her ballpoint pen. The habit had always amused her; that incessant need of hers to bite into something. There was barely a Biro left in the entire room which didn't have Katie’s teeth marks in it.

“How you gettin’ on?” Lexi enquired, long since bored with the academic textbook that lay open across her folded legs.

She slumped back onto her bed and sighed. She should have been revising for her finals on Friday, but instead had spent the last twenty minutes watching her roommate’s lips wrap around her stationary. Lexi was beginning to feel mischievously frisky.

“Yeah, okay,” replied Katie, not looking up from her notes. “You?”

“Bit distracted.”

Lexi peeled off her t-shirt and dropped it onto her laundry pile next to the bed. As quietly as she could, she closed her textbook, set it to one side and then slowly peeled off her bright blue thong. The elastic in the waistband stretched between her fingers as she sighted it up like a catapult. With a quick flick of her wrist, her panties flew through the air and landed perfectly in Katie’s lap.

“What the…?” Katie gasped as she looked up.

Lexi brought her knees up to her chest and rested her arms across them. With her eyes just visible over her forearms, she fluttered her eyelashes at Katie playfully.

“Do I smell sexy?”

Katie picked up the scrap of lace between finger and thumb and deposited it on the floor with a sigh. 

“You’re terrible, d’you know that?”

Lexi knew her roommate could see her pussy from her vantage point, and it was only a matter of time before her slightly embarrassed, casual glances became more of a distracted stare. Kat couldn’t help but look over, but she tried her best to hide her curiosity.

“Like what you see?” asked Lexi, silently parting her legs a little wider just for the fun of it.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Come here.”

“Why?” asked Katie, trying to concentrate on her notes but failing miserably.

“Just come here.” 

The book was reluctantly closed and placed on the floor as she rose to her feet. She trudged over to Lexi’s bed and placed her hands on her hips.

“Yes?”

“Lick my pussy.”

The words faded off into a silence. Lexi was the biggest flirt in the dorm and everyone knew that she only had eyes for the girls. Katie had been subjected to endless kinky innuendo and bare flesh since she’d moved in as her roommate, but this was the first time Lexi had directly come on to her.

“What?”

“Come on, Kat. I’m horny as fuck. Don’t tell me you’re not a little bit curious.”

“Lex, you know I’m not gay.”

“Everyone’s a little bit gay,” she replied before grabbing Katie’s hand to stop her from walking off.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

“Just try it, please? You’re in college. You think the other girls in the dorm don’t experiment?”

“You’re not serious!”

“I’m deadly serious,” Lexi replied with a cheeky grin. She took her friend’s hand and placed it gently between her legs.

“Woah!” Katie squeaked, before having her protestations muffled by the press of Lexi’s lips.

She’d gripped the front of Katie’s t-shirt and pulled her down on top of her. With nothing to grab onto, Kat fell onto Lexi, pinning her to the bed. She put up a token struggle but gave in fairly quickly as she became mesmerised by the soft lips and warm tongue of her friend. Before she had the time to work out what was going on, she was kissing Lexi back.

Katie let out a soft moan of appreciation as Lexi’s tongue stroked slowly across her own. The taste of her raspberry lipgloss seemed to only enhanced the sweetness of the kiss. 

Lexi ran her fingers through Katie’s long hair and with a steady pressure, slowly encouraged her lower down her naked body. Kat allowed herself to be guided by her friend, between the valley of her breasts, across her flat, toned torso, until she was nestled between Lexi’s soft thighs. All she could do was stare at her friend's pussy. Lexi was shaved bare and was clearly already aroused.

“Come on, Kat,” said Lexi breathlessly. “You’ll love it.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

“Just shut up and lick it.”

Katie smiled at the lustful desperation in Lexi’s voice. With a sigh of surrender, she replied, “Fuck it.”

Kat had never dreamt of doing anything like this before, but she marvelled now at the warm, sticky-sweet taste of Lexi’s intimacy between her lips. She licked it slowly to begin with, running the flat of her tongue the full length of her folds. Katie’s heart was pounding in her chest like it was about to explode through her ribcage. Her palms were sweaty and if not for being propped up on the bed, felt as if her knees might give way.

She licked and flicked her way around Lexi’s swollen sex, savouring the experience as the grip on her hair became tighter and tighter.

“Oh fuck!” Lexi grunted between gritted teeth as she came hard. Her fingers twisted in Kat’s soft, brunette locks as her hips bucked and lifted from the bed. “Oh, fucking fuck…”

Katie slid backwards slowly and stared with a newfound hunger at the red, puffy peach spread before her. She licked her lips and could taste Lexi’s cum coating them. As Kat stood on shaky legs, she became acutely aware of the gooey mess now present in her own panties. 

“Take those fucking clothes off and get into my bed.”

“Erm,” she mumbled, nibbling her bottom lip. Although still hesitant, Kat was now mind-numbingly horny and in desperate need of an orgasm.

“Just do it,” Lexi replied. “Don’t even try to pretend that you don’t want this. I’m going to make you come until it hurts. You’re mine until morning.”

Published 
Written by Liz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments