Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 3.1

"Desert BJ."

6
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
982 words 982 words

Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were both in non-affectionate, sexless marriages. We had been seeing each other for about a month when these events happened.

Kelly texted me one day to say that her monthly friend had arrived. My first (selfish) thought was no more fun this week. Since I’m not a total bastard, I revised my thoughts and realized that just spending time with her was enjoyable. We couldn’t get away for a night but we could drive out into the desert for some quality necking and petting.

It was Summer. The outside temps were well over 100 degrees. Luckily my SUV had a great air conditioner. We drove out to a secluded spot. I turned the car to face away from the sun and parked with the car running and the air conditioner set to a comfortable temperature.

We had been holding hands on the way out. Gazing into each other’s eyes at every stop light. I’ve mentioned in the previous two chapters how gorgeous her eyes are. They are hazel with a ring of deep blue around the outside of her irises. Kelly would often ask what I was thinking while I stared into her eyes. Well, I was really just drowning in their beauty, no thinking needed. It was kind of like sitting in a museum staring at a lovely piece of art. I couldn’t get enough of her beautiful expressive eyes.

We started kissing. We would usually start slow kissing and hugging and looking into each other’s eyes. For some reason, she told me that I was handsome. Luckily for me, beauty (or handsomeness), truly is in the eyes of the beholder.

Kelly’s kisses became more passionate as I ran my hand up under her t-shirt and started pinching and lightly pulling her nipple through her bra. A few weeks earlier, I had found that she had erogenous zones on each side of her neck, her right side seemingly the more sensitive.

A gentle bite with not quite hickey strength sucking and running my tongue over her skin would send signals straight to her sex. Shivers would run back up her spine. I always found that to be great fun. I could often bring her to the brink of orgasm then slide myself into her and have her cumming on my cock after only a few strokes.

In this instance, I drove her crazy trying to bring on a clothes-on orgasm. But Kelly scrunched her neck so I couldn’t bite it anymore, thus depriving me of my fun. Her hand had slid down to the front of my shorts. She fumbled with my belt so I aided her in unbuckling it and unbuttoning my shorts. She yanked my zipper down and shoved her little hand down into my bikini briefs and actually sighed as she circled my erection with her fingers. She stroked me about half a dozen times before shoving me back in the seat to work her oral magic on me.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

Kelly’s warm wet mouth and tongue felt heavenly as she began to slide up and down on my engorged member. Never has anyone made oral love to me so wonderfully. She sucked with just the right amount of suction. Her tongue worked magic. She would lick my entire shaft, deep throat my cock, then suck on just the head while tickling the sensitive underside with her tongue. Then before going all the way down again, she’d use the tip of her tongue to tease my little hole at the end of my now raging erection.

I have always enjoyed oral sex but never have I been with a woman who was so good at it, or loved doing it so much. It excited Kelly so much she would nearly cum when I flood her mouth with my semen.

I decided that I should make myself more comfortable and give her more room to work her magic. I scooted the seat back all of the way, so the steering wheel would not hinder Kelly. I then reclined the seat so I was almost lying flat. This way I could concentrate on the wonderful sensations I was feeling through the magic of her talented mouth and tongue.

Kelly really got into her blow jobs. It’s amazing to me, not only the sensations I felt but how it affected her. On more than one occasion she told me that by the time I had shot my semen down her throat she was on the brink of orgasm. Since on many of these times she was having her period, she didn’t want me to help her over the threshold of cumming.

She was working on me like there was no tomorrow. She kept alternating her attack. She would suck on the head tickling the underside with her nimble tongue. Then when I was just about over the edge she would deep throat my cock. This would feel great but the change would bring me back from the brink. Kelly would next lick my erection like a lollipop before suckling on the head again.

As the recipient of this delicious torture, it seemed like an hour had gone by. Now I was always slow to cum during oral but it never took an hour. Not this time either.

Finally, Kelly had pushed me past the point of no return. She was sucking on the head of my penis when I shot what felt like a gallon of semen into her mouth. She not only swallowed it all but kept sucking to be sure she got every last drop.

I was spent. Kelly was energized with a very self-satisfied smile on her beautiful face. She truly loved to pleasure me any way she could. Since I was the same, our sex was always great.

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments