Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late for Work

"A man is late for work, but why?"

9
8 Comments 8
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
6:00 a.m. My alarm goes off. I jump up and proceed to the bathroom to hit the shower.

6:35 a.m. I'm out the shower and begin to get dressed. The phone rings and I answer; it's Donna, my girl friend .

6:49 a.m. I get off the phone to finish getting dressed.

7:30 a.m. I've had my coffee, gotten dressed and I'm out the door to work.

8:15 a.m. I’m sitting in traffic on 34th street in Manhattan.

8:35 a.m. I'm already 5 minutes late for my important meeting.
8:45 a.m. I finally made it to the building. I jumped in the elevator and pressed my floor, and then this sexy red headed woman stopped the door from closing.

8:46 a.m. I watched the elevator doors close and proceed to go up. I stood close to the back, she was more towards the door. She turned around, smiled and said, "Hi."

I looked at her body, smiled back, and said, "Good morning."

8:48 a.m. The elevator stopped between the 10th and 11th floor. Shit we were stuck and I was late for a very important meeting with a new client. She turned around, looked at me and said, "Looks like we're going to be here a minute."

"Yeah looks that way doesn't it?" For fifteen minutes neither one of us said a word. My legs grew weak so I sat on the floor. She turned, looked at me and laughed. I asked, "What's so funny?"

She turned fully around and said, "Here I am with high heel pumps and yet you're the one who needs to sit down."

I couldn't help but to laugh, she was right. I stared at her for a second and admired how tall and beautiful she was. Then I asked her, "Would you like to join me?"

"Don't mind if I do." She sat down very close to me and looked me dead in my eyes and said, "Do you like what you see?"

I did not know what to say, I was stunned.

"It’s ok if you do, cause I love staring at you."

I still had nothing to say; I just stared at her.

"Would you like to touch me?" she asked as she took my hand and placed it over her breast. For once in my life I had nothing to say, nothing at all. I was at a loss for fucking words. She moaned as she guided my hand around her breast, rubbing from one side to the other.

"Does that make you hard? Would you like to suck on my nipple?"

Speak, damn it, I told myself, but I couldn't believe what was happening. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled both breasts out of her pink bra. I wondered to myself if her panties were pink too.

She took my head like a little boy and placed her nipple in my mouth. "Now close your mouth and suck on it, suck it hard for me."

I did just that. By that time my dick was so hard it was hurting.

IvannaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannaRoss

She was grinding and moaning and breathing very heavy. She took my right hand and put it between her legs. I tore her stockings and slid her panties to the side and played with her clit. She was so fucking wet I was ready to fuck her.

"Put your whole hand in my pussy and fuck me."

What! This girl was a freak, she wanted my whole hand in her pussy. She laid back and opened wide. I did what she told me to. Damn was it warm and tight, but it fitted. She yelled out in pain. I was starting to pull it out when she stopped me.

"Don’t stop. It's ok, you’re not hurting me. It feels good."

So I left it in and fucked her with my hand. She was so wet and tight I wanted to put my tongue down there. She sat up with my hand still in her pussy and told me, "I want to fuck you with my mouth."

She asked me to stand up and so I did. She unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out with her mouth. "Oh you are so hard, you wanted me to suck your dick didn't you?"

Still I never said a word. She was so good at what she did. She put all 8 inches in her mouth, sucking on my balls and jerking me off at the same time. She put her mouth around my head, only and sucked and licked it at the same time. This woman was a pro. She grabbed my balls in her hand and licked all down my dick from top to bottom. Then she deep throated my dick with ease. I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth real fucking hard. I was not about to let this bitch out do me, Hell no.

She was taking it, though, taking all of it, anything I gave she took. This bitch was good. I kept fucking her and fucking her as hard as I could in her mouth. Then when I was about to cum she said, "I feel it cumming, cum in my mouth, let all that cum out."

And there it was, all that cum. Some on her lip, but most in her mouth. Then it was gone. "We wouldn't want to waste it now would we?" she said while smiling at me. That freaky bitch swallowed it; she took it all down with no problem.

9:32 a.m. The elevator jerked and began to move. She fixed her clothes and took off the torn stockings. She looked at me and licked the cum spot off her lip and turned towards the door. I put my limp dick back in my slacks and fixed myself as well. Then, speaking for the first time, I asked her, "What's your name?"

9:34 a.m. The elevator stopped and without looking back, she said, "My name is Cummings, Rita Cummings."

Rita Cummings? That name sounded so familiar, and it was. "Hey you're my new client!"

She walked off the elevator and said, "I know."

9:35 a.m. I finally made it to my office!

Published 
Written by sweetpsweetp29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments