Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laundry Day

6
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words


          New to the Apartment Jeff headed down to the laundry room in the basement of his building. With just his College sweater and sweat pants he was not planning to impress anyone, hey it was just laundry day. The elevator opened and he walked down the hall to the door, as he unlocked it he was greeted by the sounds of machines and chatter. The room was full of people and all the machines churned away, baskets lay in wait for the next machine. Jeff sighed and realized that maybe Sunday was not a good day for laundry.

            Jeff got back into the elevator, after hitting the main floor the doors opened again to let a raven hair beauty in. Now self conscious of his appearance, he hoped his short brown hair was not a mess as he smiled to the new occupant. She was dressed in tight blue jeans, and a white blouse partially tucked in. Her hair was just passed her shoulders and tied back, Jeff’s eyes slid down to her nice sized breasts only to return up to her face realizing she was looking at him.

“New to the building?” She asked.
“Yeah just moved in.” Jeff smiled back.
She looked at the full laundry hamper with detergent still on top. “Laundry room packed?”
“Yes” Jeff sighed.
“My Name is Shelly, my Dad is the superintendent. I have the key to the room and use it after hours saves the hassle…Say I could get you in tonight, I will be doing my laundry then.”
“Umm Jeff, thanks that would be great…”
“Just come down after midnight and give a knock at the door I’ll let you in.” Shelly smiled as the doors opened to her floor.

            Later that night Jeff headed down to the Laundry room again. He knocked at the door, then as he was about to knock again it unlocked and opened a crack. Shelly peeked through and smiled then opened the door fully. To Jeff’s surprise she was now clad in a black robe and from what he could see, grey pajamas with black slippers, and her hair was loose.

Shelly smiled “It’s laundry day and usually no one is around
Jeff nodded “Thanks again.”
“Don’t mention it, seriously don’t” Shelly giggled.

            As Jeff loaded a machine next to hers, Shelly got up to use a small public washroom in the back of the room. As she walked up to it, she slowly took her Robe off to hang on the door. Jeff saw that her pajamas looked to small for her, the tightly buttoned shirt came to just above her slim waist, and she let the elastic of her bottoms cling low on her curved hips. The hint of skin, and the shape of her firm breasts held under that cotton shirt made Jeff wish he had put briefs on under his sweatpants. Jeff also caught a coy smile from her as she entered the washroom.

           Jeff needed to relax, get his mind off of his lustful thoughts, so he sat down and stared at the spinning laundry. This was working fine until his vision was blocked by the elastic waist of Shelly’s pants. The low waist showing her smooth stomach and the top of the beautiful V shape leading down to…

‘You okay Jeff?”
His eyes jumped up to hers, “ummm ahh”

          She bent over, her hands resting on his thighs as she met his gaze. Jeff also noticed the top button was undone and he could see the top curve of her soft breasts, as she leaned over. He could feel himself stiffening, her hands slowly rubbed his legs where the rested. Jeff met Shelly’s eyes and she had a devilish grin as she could see the effect she was having on him.

          Shelly’s hands moved up his legs to his hardening rod in his pants, leaning forward to steal a kiss from the stunned Jeff. Awakening from his state, Jeff returned her kiss passionately. Shelly then bit his lip and pulled, as she slipped her hands into his sweatpants and took hold of his hard warm cock. Feeling his cock still stiffening in her hands, Shelly’s hands started to aid it’s growth.

          Releasing Jeff’s lip, she descended down, her hands now moving to pull down his sweatpants. As she got to his groin and his pants where mid thigh, Jeff’s large hard cock stood erect before her, the top glistening with precum. She licked the tip, as Jeff let out his first moan. Her on hand holding his shaft she began to pump his cock.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

As she did Shelly licked down his shaft to his balls and began to suck on them softly. Jeff grabbed her head, his fingers ran through her hair massaging her scalp.

         Shelly returned to the tip of his cock still pumping with her other hand. She took his large head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. Jeff moaned again now rubbing her ears and temples. Shelly then took more of his thick cock into her mouth and began to suck hard. Jeff’s fingers clawed slightly into her head as she continued grown in pace.

          Shelly’s left hand started to play with his balls, as both right hand and mouth continued on his hard cock. Pulling her right hand away Shelly dove down taking as much of his large cock into her mouth. Jeff’s moan increased as she returned with her right hand and mouth on him. She could feel his cock start to twitch, as she sped up. The Jeff let out a heavy moan and held her head tight, as she felt his balls contract and he filled her mouth with his sweet warm seed. Shelly waited taking in all his juices before she pulled her head away.

          Shelly stood up and walked to lean on the washing machine to look at him, whipping her mouth with the back of her hand and smiling at him. Jeff stood up and pulled his pants up and without a word headed to the washroom. Inside, Jeff looked at himself in the mirror.

‘What the hell just happen, holy crap, okay I will just go back out there thank her and umm just yeah ummm…wow, damn’

          Jeff straitened himself up and opened the door. The first sound he heard was a moan from Shelly. As he looked out he saw that she now stood her ass pressed against the corner of the now shaking and bucking washing machine as it hit it’s spin cycle. Biting her lip her left hand was in her pajama pants, and he right was massaging her breast through her shirt. Her eyes looked at Jeff longing, pleading for him to come over to her. Jeff caught under her spell pressed his body against hers, pinning her to the bucking machine.

          Her hands came free to pull off his Shirt as his started to unbutton her top, all the time there tongues were intertwined in deep passionate kisses. Shelly threw his sweat shirt to the floor, and Jeff opened her shirt and let it fall down her arms as his hands and mouth worked down her neck and chest to her now exposed breasts. Shelly arched her back pressing her chest into his kisses and moaned as the machine rocked her below. Jeff’s hands massaged her breasts as he sucked and bit on her nipples, she grabbed his head to hold it closer to her as he worked.

          Her moans carried him on as his hands now pulled on her elastic waistline, pulling down her pants. His kisses danced down her stomach and his left hand returning to her right breast pulling her nipple between his fingers. His right hand slid up her now wet thighs toward her moist pussy. His lips now following the narrow strip of dark hair, until he came upon her clit. There he stopped and began to lick and suck on it, as his right hand’s fingers probed her wet pussy. Shelly held his hand against her breast with her one hand, and with the other held his head tight to her.

          Jeff moved his mouth down as his fingers moved in and out pleasing her. He began to suck on her pussy, using his head to still rub above it. Shelly screamed as her pussy clenched his fingers and he drank of her orgasm.

          Jeff stood up his now hard cock ran up her thigh until it slid into her warm wet pussy. Shelly moaned again, body still shaking, as Jeff entered her. His hands grabbed her waist and lifted her onto the corner of the machine as her legs wrapped around him. She slid down and he penetrated her deeper. Another Scream as he started to thrust hard and deep, pounding into her. Shelly’s hands clawed at his back drawing blood as he pumped faster grunting like a savage animal. Then almost in time with the washers ding as it stopped, Jeff clenched her ass as he thrust deep, Shelly's pussy clenched his throbbing cock as her body shook again in orgasmic pleasure, as he exploded his warm seed inside her. Shelly fell back lying on the machine as Jeff fell over her.

“You are amazing” Jeff whispered into her ear as he nibbled on her lobe.
“Welcome to the Apartments” Shelly breathed into his.

          Jeff was starting to like his new place……


Published 
Written by Toryn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments