Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Sex Stories

Straight sex stories relate to aesthetic, sexual and romantic attraction exclusively between two individuals of differing genders.

If your story contains particular kinks or fetishes, it might be better suited to a more relevant category, but if you want it listed here, please use appropriate tags to help aid readers to find stories that suit them.

Trending Stories

Heat

In a war-torn jungle, a young journalist faces danger and desire, drawn to her infuriating yet captivating guide, forging a bond that could change everything.

Falling Back at the compound, Tam guided a shaken Ella from the still-idling Hind, the roar of the helicopter fading into unsettling silence. Other team members sat nearby, their expressions hollow, too tired to move or speak. Chris shot a weary glance at Tam, frustration etched on his face. “I know you’re fine, you lunatic—you love this shit. But I lost three on that mission. They knew we were coming.” Tam sighed heavily...

All Stories

Parker’s Adventures Part Four

Another of Parker's travel adventures.

Our last stop was Jaqui’s hometown. As we were walking through a concourse, she asked what my plans were for the night. I said I’d get a hotel and catch a flight home the next day. Jaqui looked at me for a moment, and said, “If that’s what you really want to do. My place isn’t far from here,” Jaqui began to walk off. Yes, we had sex again in her apartment. I suppose the familiarity of her own place set her into a differen...

Interlude In Connecticut 6

The Trials of Tony Harris - Part 6

I woke at 4:00. I was in Jules’ bed. Jules’ arm lay across my chest as she slept, her breathing a cute cross between a whisper and a vesper. I remembered that I’d left my phone charging in the car, so I dragged on a shirt and trousers and went to retrieve it. Jules was waking as I returned to bed. “What’s the time?” she croaked. “A little after 4:00.” “Fuck! Are you ok?” “Yes. I always wake up around this time.” “Why?” “I...

The Landlady

Mature sex

Upon moving to a new city, I found a room to rent from a friend of my mother’s. They were empty nesters. I would have the basement that overlooked a lake to myself. It was gonna be perfect. Janet was a sweet woman, in her sixties but still attractive. The husband was always traveling, and I heard he was kind of a dick. I arrived early in the afternoon, and Janet showed me around. She apologized that her husband was not he...

Loved By An Angel

The Awesome Ability Of An Apparently Ordinary Woman

People have been talking about angels since the dawn of time, but there is no single definition of what we mean by the word. Are we talking about some heavenly creation all in white with big feathery wings? It's a nice image, a comforting thought that such wonderful beings can be dispatched from above to save us in our time of great need, but it requires a bit of faith in God, which is not a popular trait in this day and...

The Adventure Has A Breakthrough

A second piece is obtained

Aria Stormblade stood on the prow of the ship, her blonde hair whipping around her face as the sea spray kissed her skin. The ocean stretched before her like an endless canvas, the horizon a thin line that whispered secrets of adventure and danger. Her eyes, the colour of a stormy sky, searched the waves with a fierce intensity that matched her name. Her body, fit and toned from a life at sea, stood on the deck staring ac...

Overdue

Having had an online relationship for months, me and you decide it's time...

I am waiting in the lobby of the hotel where I checked in earlier after flying into Cairo. I have been at the conference during the day but managed to get some sleep for an hour or so. I am feeling rested, full of energy, and hungry, and that hunger is not far from any culinary delight. You walk into the lobby wearing a light grey long jumper, a long black skirt, and a grey hijab over a black headband. I notice you straig...

Come In For Coffee - The Stamina Of The Young

After pursuing a young woman for months, Mark finally gets her to bed and finds her inexhaustible

It had finally happened. It was Tuesday morning and he was in bed with Ursula. He wouldn't be going to work today after a night like that. Seven times! God, these young people had some stamina. But, then, so did he. He'd astonished himself and he thought, or hoped, he'd astonished Ursula too. Mark had married the second woman he'd had sex with. He'd been with the first since just after leaving school for about five years....

The Wedding - After The Party

After B and I met at a wedding

[G] I reached the party before B. I chatted to R and her husband before joining the group of old school friends and partners. B came along about ten minutes later. She winked at me as she sat down. What a sexy and provocative thing to do. [B] I know had one too many G and Ts. I noticed G stayed off it completely. I heard him say he'd be working on Sunday evening. He flies planes, big ones, so I guess that's what he needs...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Strangers Brew...

Cream Tease...

Sunday morning. Simon woke on Sunday morning alongside two beautiful women! Anna and Emma were on either side of him, each with their head resting on his shoulder, so he was unable to move without disturbing them. He lay still and tried to remember exactly how they had all ended up there, but it was a struggle to remember all the detail, perhaps because of the wine. He did know that it had been an exciting and very tiring...

Neighbourhood Watch

Left sad and alone, escapism is on the doorstep, if uncovered, where will it lead?

As Martin prepared to walk the final few steps to reach home, the call to close the door to the world seemed loud. Things weren't that bad, he just felt stuck in a rut and the loneliness didn't help either. "Get out!" Martin spun around. It was his neighbour, Kathy, who had shattered the peace, her orders seeing four men walk sheepishly away. Martin and Kathy spoke occasionally, refuse collection, postal deliveries and lo...

Mark And Pam - Chapter 9 - Making Contacts

Mark is concerned Jack will loose his job - Platt steps in

I give up! I was awakened this morning by a sweet female voice, the smell of fresh coffee blue wig, and mismatched flip-flops. It was bad enough that my bladder was smacking my shoulder blades, this vision did not help. I got out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. After I had made peace with my body, I opened the bathroom door and sighed. Pam was standing there holding our coffee with a puzzled expression. “Wath...

Heat

In a war-torn jungle, a young journalist faces danger and desire, drawn to her infuriating yet captivating guide, forging a bond that could change everything.

Falling Back at the compound, Tam guided a shaken Ella from the still-idling Hind, the roar of the helicopter fading into unsettling silence. Other team members sat nearby, their expressions hollow, too tired to move or speak. Chris shot a weary glance at Tam, frustration etched on his face. “I know you’re fine, you lunatic—you love this shit. But I lost three on that mission. They knew we were coming.” Tam sighed heavily...

The Adventure Continues

They continue their adventure

"Morning, love," Harry murmured, his voice thick with sleep as he nuzzled into the crook of Aria's neck. The early light painted the cabin's wooden walls with a soft, warm glow. Aria's eyes softly open, and she sat up slowly. "Morning," she mumbled, pushing a stray lock of hair out of her face. The gentle sway of the ship beneath them was a familiar lullaby, one that had rocked them both to sleep countless times before. T...

Saturday morning. Simon woke alongside Anna the next morning, and lay there a little while studying the beauty of the young woman sleeping beside him. There was a look of serene satisfaction on her face, and he smiled as he recalled their first encounter last night. Suddenly, her eyes flashed open and her demeanour changed instantly when she saw him. Where there had been a calm, peaceful quietness about her face, there wa...

The Wedding - Before The Party

Five years on, B and I met at a mutual friend's wedding

[B] I planned it all, and it worked to perfection. As soon as R told me G was coming to her wedding on his own, I decided. You can call it old time's sake or whatever you like. I call it lust. [G] R was an old school friend. She and B had been almost joined at the hip. She was the first of our group to marry. My girlfriend, younger than us, had just started university and wasn't coming along. I almost didn't go myself; it...