Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura

"Surely the BBC wouldn't allow this! Or would they? Oh, dear Laura."

18
5 Comments 5
893 Views 893
347 words 347 words

Author's Notes

""Uncle" and "Auntie" are honorifics - no incest is implied. Laura is in her mid-thirties although "Auntie" might call her "child" at times. There is no child abuse in this story. Now that's clear, let's get on."

Laura always got excited when Auntie undressed her. Each undone button meant pleasure to come. Uncle held the camera while Auntie unbuttoned her black blouse. Each button undone meant a slap around the face for Laura. She had got used to it.

"Have you been a bad girl?"

Laura smiled.

Don't smile at me, you little minx. Another slap.

"Now turn round," Auntie instructed.

Laura obeyed. Auntie undid her bra and - the first moment Laura had been waiting for - Auntie cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"Do you feel that?"

Laura nodded.

"Do you feel that in your cunt?"

Laura nodded again.

Auntie stripped off Laura's skirt and pants. She lingered over her cunt with her fingers for a moment.

"Sure you want me to cut off your hair?"

Another nod.

Auntie caressed Laura's hair. Then she pulled it. A gentle caress. A handful of hair and hard pull. Laura had tears in her eyes. Uncle caught it all. He was a qualified cameraman.

Auntie picked up the scissors and held Laura's head still while one bunch of hair after another was pulled and then snipped off.

"Still sure?"

"Yes, Auntie."

Auntie took the electric razor and shaved Laura's head until it was as bald as the Dalai Lama.

She pushed Laura's naked body down on the bed and reached for the bikini waxing strips. Uncle videoed as Laura squealed.

"Play with your tits, Laura."

Laura stroked her tits upwards towards the nipple. She was gentle to start but then rougher and rougher, digging in her nails and leaving red marks.

"Open your legs."

Then Auntie took one of Laura’s hands by the wrist and guided it between her legs. She ran her fingers over her newly waxed skin and inserted one finger into her cunt, then two.

Auntie took over the camera.

"Uncle is getting hard."

Laura took hold of uncle’s cock and guided it into her cunt.

"We shouldn’t be doing this," she said in an excited voice. "You’re fucking me. You’re fucking me."

He certainly was.

Published 
Written by Terino
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments