Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lola at the Bus Stop

"Horny woman wants a quickie at a bus stop"

7
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
970 words 970 words

Lola was sitting on the bench. The man in the suit was standing, leaning to the side. They waited at this little bus stop shelter. No one else was there. She kept looking over at him. He kept sneaking a peek and a half smile at her.

The drizzle started.

She checked her phone app to see when the bus was coming. Still delayed.

The rain was hitting the guy, so he scooted back.

She uncrossed her legs. He took a look at her bare legs and her brown miniskirt and her flats. She crossed her legs again the other way. He turned again. She touched her knees. They made eye contact for a moment.

He took a seat next to her.

Her eyes scanned his body before looking away. Her eyes skirted back to him before looking down. She was grinning, too. Then she’d lose the smile and look at her feet. Then she’d smile again and peek at his thigh.

He put his hand on the bench near her. She did a little gasp. He almost took his hand back, but she had that mysterious look on her face. He reached again. She made a face of looking shocked as she uncrossed her legs.

He touched her thigh. She gasped again. He rubbed his hand on her.

“Ooh,” she said. She held her hands to her chest as she stared at his adventurous hand.

He turned to her and scooted closer. He looked to see if anyone was looking. She looked, too. No one was around.

He stood up and sat down again, but facing her, straddling the bench. A hand was back on her thigh, the other hand on her back, as they started kissing. She grabbed his face and was whimpering as she kissed. He was groping at her thighs and sliding his hand under the skirt. Her whimpering got louder. Her body was turning towards him, too, leg lifting until it was slung over his thigh.

She pushed his hand away from her skirt when it got too bold but kept kissing him.

His naughty hand went for the breasts instead, squeezing them, pinching the nipples that had been calling out to him, poking at her blouse.

She started turning her own body around. He scooted back so she could swing her leg around. Once she was also straddling the bench, he grabbed her ass and yanked her towards him. She grabbed his tie to pull his face back to her. Her legs slung over his thighs, his arms around her, their lips locked in ecstasy. It was perfect.

A car honked at them at it whizzed by.

Somebody hollered.

A dog was barking.

Nothing could sway them. His hands got adventurous again, grabbing on to her thighs and sliding under her skirt again. She whimpered again while her mouth was busy sucking his tongue. His hands kept sliding in.

He stopped kissing her and looked at her with an “ooh, you naughty girl” look of shock.

ScarlettWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWood

No panties!

She laughed at her secret being revealed as she threw her arms around him again. He continued fondling her. Then he removed his hands from her. She looked down to see why.

He was unbuttoning his suit jacket. And unbuttoning his pants.

She gasped again. Then she started purring and whimpering again.

He scooted back, pulling her with him, before laying her down on the bench, her feet in the air trying to wrap around his back.

Another car honked at them multiple times. He looked around to see if anyone was coming. No one.

He looked back at her and the pained, needy look on her face.

She kissed him, slapped him, licked his face, grabbed his shoulders, rubbed her hands on her chest, slid her hand down to his crotch, found his dick, kissed him a few more times, before guiding that dick home to her pussy.

Two dogs were barking loudly, and a person yelled out something as their car zoomed by.

“Oh, so good, so good,” she kept saying as she held his face, staring into his eyes as he pounded into her. “Yes, my sweet, yes.”

She liked the nice rhythm of the fuck and closed her eyes, listening to the rain, the sound of his body grinding into her, and the long, sustained groans coming through his clenched teeth.

He growled and strained into her as he orgasmed.

“No, not yet,” she pleaded, but he couldn’t help himself. She held him tight feeling him rock inside her.

He collapsed on top of her for a moment.

“Nice,” she concluded. “Very nice. So good.” She kissed this stranger with gratitude. “Thank you.”

He smiled into her eyes as he slowly dismounted her. She swung her legs around and readjusted her skirt. He buttoned his pants and leaned back on the wall where he had stood before. She fixed her hair and her blouse and crossed her legs again.

They didn’t look at each other.

The bus came.

He had a serious look on his face as he gave a “ladies first” gesture.

She nodded shyly and hurried from the bus shelter to the bus before rain could soak her. He walked past her to the back of the bus. She heard his wet shoes squishing down the aisle.

She grinned a sly grin and stared at the bus stop as they drove away. She looked down at her wet blouse and saw her nipples poking through. A guy sitting next to her had noticed. He was trying to see from the corner of his eyes.

She placed her hands on her lap, letting her breasts shake and bounce as the bus rolled over the bumpy streets on its way. She sighed, wishing her fantasy had really happened.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments