Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lola On A Crowded Bus

"Lola has fun with a stranger on a bus going home."

8
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

He was looking at me. I could see him in the corner of my eyes when I glanced in his direction. I was holding a pole with both hands by the rear door of this crowded bus. He was holding the same pole, his big hand an inch above mine. His feet were spread apart to keep balance. My feet in my white flats were close together, to not take up too much room.

Someone passed behind him. He inched towards me to give them room. I curled up a little and glanced at his shoes and his pants. The person behind him moved away, but he didn’t move back.

I bit my lip. I glanced up at his chiseled face for only a second. He smiled when I had glanced at him.

His face was close to my bare shoulders. He must be staring at them. I was wearing a ruffled crop top with over-the-shoulder sleeves. Or was he staring at my brown hair ponytail?

More people got on the bus. Everyone had to squish together. I sighed and adjusted myself.

And then I felt it.

I glanced down quickly. His pants were black so I couldn’t really see. I gulped and stared at the schoolkids nearby staring at their phones.

The bus rocked.

He touched me.

His hands were on my baggy jeans for just a second. He apologized quietly. But his hand touched the skin of my navel before letting go. I mumbled something, not looking him in the eye.

I felt it again. It was poking under his pants. I inched even closer to my pole.

It pushed against my behind. I gasped and held my breath.

It rubbed up and down on my butt cheek.

I didn’t notice his hand on the pole sliding down until it was right atop mine, our skins touching, his pinkie finger feeling my knuckles.

His other hand came back, right on my hip, fingers on my pants, thumb on my skin. His body came closer to mine. And he leaned that erection against my squirming body.

I gasped again. One of the kids looked up at me for a second. I closed my eyes and exhaled.

And I found myself pushing back!

Yup.

I rolled my hips.

Slowly feeling the tip.

I opened my eyes and looked back at him coquettishly. He looked at me sleazily.

That naughty hand boldly slid over my thigh right to my crotch. Yikes!

I jumped and gasped. He dropped his hand. Three people looked back to see what was wrong. I cleared my throat. They turned back around.

I sighed and looked at his dress shoes again.

The cock came back, prodding at my ass, rubbing itself on me relentlessly. I could hear him breathing a little harder behind me. His face was lowered, really staring at my bare shoulders.

On the pole, I put up my thumb and he put his fingers around it. I dropped my other hand and reached behind me. He moved so that my hand could find his crotch. And I gave his little tentpole a squeeze between two fingers.

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

He exhaled. I smiled.

I took a handful of his crotch and gave his whole package a gentle squeeze.

He gasped under his breath.

I massaged it. I played with the button and popped it open. He cursed. I slipped a hand inside his pants. He gasped again. I could feel his cock even more now through the boxers. I dug around. I found a little opening and explored with my fingers. I felt the hot skin of his cock.

Uneasy, he was looking around in case anyone saw it. I coaxed his cock out of the boxer’s fly.

I wrapped my fingers around it and jerked it, feeling it get harder and hotter and longer in my hand.

Ooh, I wanted to get down, turn around, and suck this thing!

Unfortunately, we reached the train station.

Everyone started getting up. He tucked his dick back in his pants. I pushed my body into his crotch to hide his erection. He put his hands on my hip and stood close. And we stayed like that.

Everyone moved around us, some giving us curious looks, as they filed out of the bus.

The bus now mostly empty, he grabbed my hand and pulled on it.

He led me to a pair of seats in the back. He sat by the window and pulled me in to sit next to him. He put his arm around me and started stroking his cock and looking at me with pleading eyes.

I curled up under his arm and laughed at him, watching him suffer for a moment, before taking his cock out into my hands again.

I looked around the bus to make sure no one was looking. Then I bent over, guided by his hand behind my head, and took his cock into my mouth.

He couldn’t just sit still? He had to thrust his body up while pressing my head down like I was some silicone sex doll.

My quiet gargling noise only seemed to spur him on. He stroked then gripped my hair and resumed face fucking me.

I pulled my face away while he burst cum all over his suit and tie.

He was panting. I was coughing a little. I reached over his head. I grabbed the rope to ring the bell for the next stop.

As I withdrew my hand, I touched his face and stared at his mouth. I put my hand back on his wet, retreating cock and came close to kissing him. He opened his mouth to kiss.

Instead I scooped his cum and jabbed my cum-laden finger into his mouth.

He looked confused.

I kissed his cheek.

And I scurried up the aisle to the front door.

I blew the bus driver a kiss and exited to head back to the train station.

I’m so bad.

My second one this month…

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors