Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love, Lust and Loneliness

"A loving wife finds a way to alleivate her loneliness"

14
8 Comments 8
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I was away from home at a weeklong conference and missed my husband very much. It was the first time we were apart since our marriage and I longed for his tender touch and caresses. We have only been married for a few months and I hesitated going to this business trip to another state so soon after our honeymoon, but my boss said it would benefit my career to show my commitment to the company so I relented and booked my trip.

John wasn’t too pleased to hear I would be gone for a whole week, but he mellowed after a night of sweet lovemaking and when he kissed me goodbye at the airport he said, “I know this trip is important to you and our love will surely weather a few days apart. I’ll be here when you return so try to enjoy yourself at the resort.”

I told him I would be miserable the whole time but I would try. And that I would think of him every day. As I kissed my sweet, gentle husband bye the departure for my flight was announced and I had to rush to board the plane. As I dabbed the tears from my eyes I felt conflicting emotions, part of me was excited about this trip to a resort and another part of me knew that I would miss my new husband terribly.

The resort was beautiful and stimulating with charming people all around having fun. My conference meetings were going well but I didn’t count on my loneliness being like a dagger in my heart. I so missed the tender nights of lovemaking John and I shared. Our sex was not the hot, passionate kind, but more of a comforting and softly gentle pleasure. My body craved his touch and my need for release intensified by the hour.

I needed to alleviate my blues and loneliness so I drifted into the cocktail lounge at the hotel. Soon a strange man came up to me and asked me for a dance. He was not the type of man I would even look at if I were home, but I was feeling lost and alone so I accepted his request. He was gruff and cocky, totally unlike my sweet husband far away, but strangely fascinating to me.

As we danced and had drinks between sets, I found myself responding to his ardor and forgetting my loneliness by nuzzling against him, smelling his maleness and pressing against his hard, forceful body more and more. He was totally unlike my sweet husband, yet I found his coarse and demanding touch unexpectedly stimulating. I allowed him to touch my body as we danced and his wandering hands felt comforting yet very stimulating to me.

I certainly had no intention of having an illicit affair with this rude stranger, but in my self-absorbed state I let him take more liberties with me than I normally would have.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

He knew I was a married woman far from my husband and he seemed to take great pleasure in feeling me up in that dark lounge.

His ardor was affecting me in ways I didn’t understand, and I felt a forbidden thrill wash over me as he groped my breasts and nuzzled my neck. I didn't even know his name but he seemed just what I needed right now.

If he had asked me to come to his room I would have certainly refused. But he didn’t ask. He simply took my hand and led me out of the bar, up the elevator and into his room.

I honestly don’t know what I was thinking, but my self-pity changed to lust and desire as he undressed me and pulled me onto his lap. This rude stranger was treating me like I was his personal whore for the evening and it was very thrilling. I had a brief thought of my husband telling me to have fun... but I doubt if he meant like this.

My body betrayed me and I pressed my naked flesh against his. It felt so decadent and wrong, but I lost my blues as I writhed against his hard body. When he tried to kiss my lips that I had last kissed my husband with, I turned my head away. But he grabbed my hair and pulled me back to face him. He gazed into my eyes with a smirk before he covered my mouth with his. Soon our tongues were intertwined as I kissed him back with a passion that surprised me.

I had no intention of allowing things to go so far, but my seducer didn’t give me time to think. He had an evil smile on his face as he took ownership of my now-perspiring, nude body with his coarse hands and tasted my hot skin with his tongue and lips.

When he lay me on his bed, spread my legs apart and nestled his monstrous hard cock against my bare pussy, I gasped. Then I screamed as I felt him enter my sacred place! But it was a scream of animal lust as he filled me with his invading cock. I sensed my own traitorous cuntal passage throb and contract in delight as it welcomed him and pulled his cock deeper into me.

When I felt his hot sperm erupt inside me like a volcano, my incredible orgasm washed over me like I had never felt before. Ever.
 
I had a fleeting thought that this stolen night of passion was the perfect way to dispel my sadness at being away from the only man I loved. Then my mind went blank as I betrayed my man and fucked this lusty stranger with all of my being. Over and over again, all night long.

By the morning my blues had evaporated and I felt more exhilarated and happy than ever before. And I was secretly glad that this was only the second night of my five-day trip.
 
Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments