Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust For Her Bulge

"The attraction to her bulging pants is intoxicating...."

16
7 Comments 7
12.1k Views 12.1k
257 words 257 words
I gaze upon you, my eyes roaming over your beautiful body. My eyes grow large as I reach the crotch of your jeans, and the bulge that lies beneath. My mouth waters and pussy tingles as I crave to release your pent up arousal.

Pulling you to me, our lips lock as my hands occupy your body. One caressing and kneading your breast, the other frantically working to unzip your jeans and free the object of my burning lust.

I break our kiss, drop to my knees and pull down your jeans, revealing the bulging black panties underneath. I lick my lips and place my hand on your bulge, moaning as I feel the large, throbbing cock underneath. My other hand reaches under to caress your tennis ball sized balls, heavy with delicious cum.

Losing all sense of control, I am overcome with my lust as I rip off your panties and jump as your cock springs up, smacking my face and smearing my cheek with sticky precum.

I touch my cheek, collecting the sticky mess on my finger and bring it to my lips. I close my eyes and, as I lick the sweet nectar from my hand, I smile with content but hungry for more. I open my eyes and, as I gaze upon my object of desire, already growing and hardening from my touch, I fear I may not be able to stop!

Has my will been completely broken?

Or will I be able to overcome this desire, this need?

Only time will tell...

Published 
Written by TrickyNightshade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments