Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust on a Saturday Night

"Public foreplay leads to semi-public sex"

45
35 Comments 35
15.0k Views 15.0k
993 words 993 words

Alicia and I had only been together for a few weeks, just long enough for us to be confident in our feelings for one another. Even in public, I could barely keep my hands off of her, and Alicia delighted in teasing me when I was least able to take advantage of her slim and inviting figure. This became a game between us, and she took every opportunity to drive me crazy with subtle touches and playful innuendos.

It was a Saturday night and we were enjoying a nice dinner at one of those brew house restaurants that offered good drinks and loud music along with the meal. While we sat and enjoyed each other's company, Alicia slipped her hand under the table and began squeezing my cock through my pants. For a good hour, she smiled that playful smile while enjoying my rising but frustrated arousal.

She had me aching with desire and my cock throbbed under her touch. I was going crazy with lust and all I could think about was getting her home and giving her the hard fucking she so clearly wanted. All the while she gazed into my eyes with a sultry smile that promised so much more.

This had been torturous enough while we ate, but afterward, she became even more brazen with her touch. When the bill arrived, Alicia kept her hand on me, stroking me through my pants even as the waitress collected our empty plates. It was then that she finally pushed me over the edge.

"Did you see the way the waitress was smiling at us?" she whispered into my ear. "She knows I'm playing with your cock. I bet it made her almost as wet as I am." Then she giggled and squeezed me hard. "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

My heart pounded and my self-control just snapped. With a feral grunt, I kissed her hard and then almost yanked her out of the booth. Dropping a hand-full of twenties on the table, I fixed my smoldering gaze on her. "You aren't going to have to wait," I said as I quickly led her outside.

Alicia actually yelped with surprise as I pushed her into the back seat of my car. "What are you doing! Oh, my god, Chris! There are people around! We can't do it here!"

"Sure we can. It's dark and no one is gonna care anyway. Besides, you've been making me crazy all night and I'm not waiting until we get home!"

"Oh god, Chris, I can't believe you're doing this!"

She might have been telling me no, but as I closed the door and slid up over her, she accepted my hot kiss without compliant. We fumbled hurriedly with our clothes until my pants were at my knees and her skirt was bunched up at her waist. A delicious mixture of fear and excitement flowed between us as I drew her panties down her thighs and she gasped in heated arousal as my fingers slipped into her wetness. When I brought my throbbing erection up to her soaking pussy, Alicia's blue eyes grew wide and her breathing became ragged, then she took my cock and guided me into her.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

Feeling the soft embrace of her wetness on my cock, I thrust hard, sinking my length deeply into her. Alicia clamped her eyes shut and whimpered in surrender as I began fucking her hard on the back seat of my car. Alicia's breath grew deep as she gripped my shoulders and she held me close as we found our rhythm. Soon, we were kissing deeply as we fucked.

The sounds of people talking and laughing from outside the car kept the fear of our being caught alive and Alicia's arms circled around my neck. Holding me close, she tried desperately to keep my head below the level of the door. More than once, the interior of the car was washed in the bright glow of headlights as cars went past, but all of that only added to the heat of our desire.

Soon, our tongues were flicking together in a passionate duel of desire as our motions became frantic. "Come on, baby. Fuck me, fuck me hard. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy," she said, urging me on with her legs as I pinned her hard to the seat.

I'd already been on the edge of coming and it only took a few short minutes before I felt the heat of orgasm build in my belly. Alicia held me tightly and hooked her legs behind mine as I plunged hard into her. Then I felt her hands roam down my back until they came to rest on the bare skin of my ass. Her eyes sparkled brightly in the darkness and she bit her lip as her nails hooked and dug into my cheeks.

"Ah, shit!" I growled as the sudden pain burned into my tender flanks. The shock caused my hips to flex hard, drilling my cock harder into her cunt. Alicia's face lit up and she smiled playfully even as my thrusts became frantic.

"That's it," she whispered through her moans. "Fuck me hard, baby. Just like that. Don't make me wait. I want you to come for me."

Moments later, my body became as hard as steel and I drove my cock deep as I exploded into her. Alicia's eyes grew wide as my cock pulsed and pumped my seed into her already soaking pussy. "Oh, yeah. That's it, come deep inside me baby. I can feel your cum gushing into my pussy. I love how hot it feels inside me."

It was an incredible moment and we kissed again as my cock softened and slipped out of her. By then, we knew it was time to get out of there and Alicia laughed as I climbed, bare-assed, over the seat and sped us out of the lot. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments