Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

May I Watch You Stroke?

37
29 Comments 29
12.1k Views 12.1k
998 words 998 words

“Today we’re going to do something a little different. I want to watch you play with your cock."

You walk into our bedroom. I admire you in your clothes. You’re smiling at me and I’m smiling back at you.

“I want to be the voyeur today. I’m enjoying looking at you. Hopefully, this will go okay. I may get too excited, but we’ll try this. I hope this works out."

You’re wearing your tight boot cut jeans, your work boots and a flannel shirt. You have that lumberjack image that I enjoy looking at. You look amazing in your clothes. I'm anxious to see you naked.

“Slowly take off your shirt. Unbutton all your buttons. Keep eye contact with me.”

I’m looking into your green eyes while you slowly undress yourself.

“I love watching you undress. I really love your chest. Next, I want you to slowly unzip your jeans."

You slowly take off your jeans. You’re smiling and teasing me while you undress. I'm enjoying you and this is filling my fantasies.

“Turn for me! Your buttocks look amazing. You're being very playful for me. I love your physique. Your muscled arms and your amazing body. Please tease me and take off your boxers.”

While you’re undressing, I admire your fit body. My eyes are glued on your cock and balls. You tease me and gyrate your hips. Your cock swings back and forth while your balls hang there.

“Go to the bed now! Lay against the pillow and put your hands on your cock.”

You hold your cock in your hands. I’m watching you enjoy yourself. I’m admiring your body and watching you starting to pleasure yourself.

"I like to watch your cock grow in your hand. Move your fingers up and down your shaft. I want to see your cock get bigger and harder. Show me how you pleasure yourself.”

Your cock is growing and is harder and more appealing to my eye. I’m enjoying watching you jerk your cock. Your hands move faster and faster. You caress your ball sack and maintain eye contact with me while your masturbating.

“I can’t believe how fast your fingers are moving up and down your cock.”

Your cock is very erect while you play with yourself. I’m watching you very intently. My eyes are looking at your beautiful cock. It’s growing and is so big.

“Squeeze your cock a little. Show me how your pre-cum is at the tip of your cock.”

You continue to look at me. You’re squeezing your head showing me the tip of your cock. I can see your pre-cum.

“I really want to see you come. Move your hand faster! I think you need to see me now. Is that what you want?”

I stand up and remove my nightgown.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

My breasts are full and firm. I play with my nipples moving my index finger and my thumb around my erect nipples. Your hand is moving faster and faster up your shaft.

I push my full and very firm breasts together. I play with my breasts while you jerk your beautiful cock. I slowly take off my panties. You're now admiring my body. Your excitement is now growing.

“I know you want to watch me play with myself.”

I go into my drawer and pull out my glass vibrator. I put the vibrator into my mouth to wet the head. You’re still jerking your hand faster and faster with your hand.

I sit down against the wall. I’m looking at you and slip my vibrator into my wet cunt. My pussy is wet from watching you masturbate. I slowly fuck myself with my vibrator while maintaining eye contact with you. My pussy is very wet while I fuck myself over and over again.

“I want you to show me how you come. I want to see you shoot your come and I will come for you.”

My vibrator is deep inside of my pussy while you move your hand faster and faster up your shaft.

“Fucking hell! I’m going to have my first orgasm.”

My vibrator is all the way up inside of my cunt. We’re both looking at each other. You scream and moan out. Your hand is moving so fast up and down your shaft. Your balls are hard and filling with your cum.

“Maybe we should just fuck! I don’t want to waste the cum. I want the cum inside of my cunt.”

I take out my vibrator and approach you on the bed. I climb on top of you and position my wet cunt over your hard cock. I ease myself down on your shaft. Your cock feels amazingly good inside of my pussy.

I start to rock and move my wet cunt over your hard cock. You have your hands on my hips while I move and rock over your cock. I play with my beautiful breasts. You sit up and suck on my erect nipples. I’m moving my wet pussy all over your cock.

“I can’t wait anymore. I need to come. Blast the cum inside of me. Let’s come together.”

We move together and I scream and come. You moan and come inside of my pussy. I fall down on you and we kiss each other.

“I really wanted to just watch you masturbate. I get so excited while we play.”

We both giggle and kiss passionately. You pull out of my pussy which is dripping with our combined juices. I fantasize that you’d lick our cream from my cunt.

"I know that you don’t like that. It’s fun to think about you cleaning my creamed pussy." 

We smile at each other and just relax on the bed. Our hearts are pounding and our bodies are exhausted. We hold each other and confess our love to one another.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments