Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting The Deadline

"Extra help in the office"

34
12 Comments 12
1.7k Views 1.7k
673 words 673 words

It was another late night at the office finishing up a couple of reports. As I was getting ready to take a break, Shannon came into my office with the final report she had been working on. I quickly looked over her report and thanked her. As she was leaving, she turned to me and asked if there was anything else.

As I stood up from my desk, I could see that twinkle in her beautiful eyes. We took a couple of steps toward each other as we knew what was about to happen. I grabbed her by the back of her neck, tipping her head back and ever so gently kissing her neck. I could hear her breathing increase in my ear.

Every once in a while, giving a little bite on her earlobe and neck, I slowly raised her shirt, exposing her slim waist and beautiful breasts in her black laced bra. I gently pinned her arms and wrists above her head as I pressed her into the wall. Once our breathing increased passionately, I slowly moved my kissing to the top of her breasts, exposed in her bra as the fever of our lust was ever increasing.

I knew she wanted to touch me, but I kept her hands pinned, causing her to wiggle more as I pressed my body into hers, every once in a while hearing her moan. I released her hands as I slowly moved the kissing down her abdomen. She placed her hands on my head trying to force me further down.

No. Babygirl, not time yet.

Knowing this would cause her further arousal, I so gently brushed my fingers across her breasts and gently massage them, giving her nipples some play time also with some pinching. After a few minutes, I knew it was time to taste her sweetness.

Unbuttoning her pants and dropping them to the floor, I lifted her onto my desk, leaning her back to remove her panties, gently massaging her inner thighs until I reached her wet pussy, then softly stroking the outer regions, causing her more pleasure.

Mireyasquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mireyasquirt

She grabbed my head, forcing me into what I had been waiting for—using my tongue to part her lips, tasting her extreme wetness from all the foreplay. Her hands kept pulling my head, wanting me to go deeper. I flattened my tongue, licking her clit and once in a while circling it with the tip.

I felt her legs shake as I licked and sucked on her clit. I did this for about fifteen minutes before I knew it was time to give her my hard throbbing cock, slowing penetrating her inch by inch until I could feel our pubic regions meet, slowly withdrawing and continuing to do this.

I heard Shannon finally saying, "Fuck me hard, you bastard."

I brought her over to the glass front windows since we were on the 33rd floor and pressed her against the window and fucked her like she wanted. Just before I was going to orgasm, I stopped and turned her back facing me, got on my knees to taste some more of her sweetness with her backside pressed up against the window.

She finally had an orgasm, and I knew I had to lick up every drop of that sweetness flowing from her. She finally said to fuck her from behind with her pressed into the window because it made her more aroused hoping someone was watching us. This also made me very aroused.

I pressed my body into hers as I fucked her nice and slow at first with her breast squished against the window. Finally increasing my thrust until I had an orgasm. As I was pulling my cock out, she told me to go sit on my desk. As I did this, she sat in my chair and sucked my cock clean.

We both were exhausted from our late-night work and got dressed and headed out of the office. We both agreed that nobody could ever know about our adventure.

Published 
Written by THammer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments