Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Delight

42
33 Comments 33
10.0k Views 10.0k
993 words 993 words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Oral Sex

It's a typical Saturday morning. I am going through the house singing to my music as I clean. It seems like there’s always stuff to be done. My music is turned up. Everything from old country to hard rock is ringing through our home. My husband is home today and helping put the house in order. It's an unusual treat for both of us as he usually has to work Saturday mornings.

Watching him help me around the house is such a turn on. After 25 years together, he can still ignite me with just a look or a smile. As I watch him, I realize my body is hot for him now. I want to taste him. I want to please him.

I head to our bedroom and start to sort through stuff in there. My body is still burning and yearning for him. I call for him to come to our room. As he enters I close the door. He turns and looks at me laughing, asking what I am doing.

I get on my knees and pull him to me. Laughing still he says "Abby honey, the kids are downstairs. What are you doing?"

"Shhhhh," is all I say as I unbutton his jeans and tug at them.

My mouth watering, wanting, needing to have his cock.

"Abby..." he says as he looks down to me.

I smile to him as his jeans gather at his ankles. I need to taste him. I need to have him in my mouth. I know it will have to be quick as the kids could interrupt us at any time.

He watches as I take his cock in my hand. I start stroking it and making it grow hard. I love how he gets so hard, so fast after all these years.

As he watches me, I open my mouth wide and guide him inside. He moans loudly and puts his hand on my head. His mouth is open. He looks so sexy. I love when he watches me suck his cock.

I close my eyes and hungrily take him deeper, then deeper still. My warm wet mouth circling his engorged cock. I moan loudly. He feels so good as I suck him hungrily.

Moving my hands to his ass, I start a good rhythm. My mouth works his long shaft up and down, in and out, then deep again. I can taste his skin and smell his scent. It's so intoxicating.

His cock is so very hard for me now. As I slide it in and out of my warm wet mouth I can feel each vein, ridge, bump and curve of his cock. I know it by heart after all these years but still love the feel of it. I love the familiarity of it, and how it springs to life for me.

As his other hand comes to my head he takes my long hair and wraps his fingers through it, pulling it off my face.

SofiaJimenezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaJimenezz

He likes to watch me. He likes how I look as his rock hard cock slides, slams and plunges deep into my mouth. He likes to watch as he takes control and starts to fuck my pretty face. He moans and pants as he watches as I please him and bring him to orgasm.

"MMMM. Fuck baby," he moans.

I purr onto his cock, sucking it harder, faster and deeper. All I want is his cum in my mouth. I need to taste him, feel his sweet seed as he erupts. His moans turn to groans. His teeth clench as he watches me.

"That’s it, baby. Suck my cock. Fuck yes. Suck it Abby. God ....yes," as he thrusts deep into my mouth.

His cock hitting the back of my throat. His head back as he starts to lose control. Both of his hands on my head as he fucks my face so hard.

As his fists grip harder in my hair and I know he is close. I tighten my grip and he starts to grunt so fucking loudly. I love his sounds, his moans, groans and grunts. They are so damn sexy. They make my already wet cunt throb for him.

I tighten my grip on him and swirl my tongue as I hungrily take every inch he gives me. I suck him as he fucks my mouth, fills me and gags me. Looking up at him I am in awe of what I see.

I love the lust and need in his eyes as I please him orally. It gives me so much pleasure. My big blue eyes plead with him to give me what I really want and need. I want him to fill my wanting mouth with his warm nectar.

As he thrusts deep and hard, I know he is close. His fists grip my hair as he plunges so deep and hard into my mouth. Groaning, his teeth clenched, his nostrils flaring as he reaches that ultimate moment of pleasure. Finally I feel his release as his sweet sweet seed hits my throat. I moan loudly, and the vibrations of my moan make him cum harder as he continues to thrust in my mouth, filling me. I swallow and swallow more, not wanting to lose a drop of him. The taste of him is like heaven to me. Like liquid ecstasy that I never ever waste.

Moaning still I look up to him as his orgasm fades. His fists release my hair and I gently release him from my mouth. I can feel his body shaking as I pull myself up. I hear him panting. He looks so sexy as he grins at me.

Smiling, I kiss him softly and turn and leave the room, not saying a word. The taste of him in my mouth will carry me through the day until I can fuck him tonight.
*This story is true and dedicated to my husband*

Published 
Written by pixie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments