Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dream Ride

14
10 Comments 10
8.7k Views 8.7k
751 words 751 words

After two weeks of constant rain and not being able to go anywhere, I decide it is time.

"Honey, I'm going for a ride."

"Okay Carl, not too long though."

I soon find myself flying down country roads on my Harley. Flying over a hill, I notice a road in the distance that I never went on. Taking the turn at one hundred and nine, I soon find myself stopped in front of the only house in sight.

The house is on a hill, surrounded by three acres and beautifully landscaped. I see what can only be described as a heavenly creature. Golden skin glistens in the sun as her flaming red hair gently moves in the breeze.

Coming closer and closer, I can see that she is buck naked on her John Deere! Her full breasts with nipples very erect jiggle and jiggle as she rides on down. Stopping, she rises and to my surprise, a dildo slips from between her firm thighs.

"Hello Carl, it has been a long time," she said while stepping off the John Deere. "Oh how I have missed your long thick rod."

Before I could speak, she goes to her knees, "I love when you wear your chaps my dear." She pulls down the zipper on my jeans.

Her fingers reach in and they pull out my rod, rubbing the large circumcised head. She cups my balls as she pumps my thick shaft. The precum starts oozing onto the head, which her velvety tongue scoops up. This mysterious woman parts her lips, taking the slick head in her mouth. With her hand now fondling my cum-filled balls, her mouth slides down and down my very hard shaft.

Touching the base, her mouth slides back up as her tongue licks the veiny shaft. Reaching the head, her tongue scoops up more of my precum. This redhead bobs up and down my rigid cock, getting the shaft wet for what is to come next.

This woman slips my cock from her mouth and rises to her feet. She takes my hand and walks us to her green John Deere.

As she leans over the seat of the Deere, my mystery woman looks over her shoulder and says, "Fuck my tight brown hole and slap my firm derrière."

Standing behind her, I push the tip of my cock against her hole. Slapping her derrière, my cock head slips into her tight warm hole. The slaps become harder as my cock goes deeper and deeper.

Adelia_Smartyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adelia_Smartyy

Now balls deep, she shouts out, "Ram your rod hard and pull my hair!"

Obliging my redhead, I grab a handful of hair and pull back hard. Her head jerks back, I spank her derrière to the point of turning it crimson. I pound her brown hole, while she is fingering her pussy. All too soon, her muscles squeeze my cock as I spank her derrière one last time. This sends her over the edge and she comes.

"Quick, I want your cream on my tits!"

Doing as she says, she turns as I pump my shaft. We look into each other's eyes as I release my load onto her tits. When the last load splashes on her tits, she stands, "Lick them clean Carl, share your thick cum with me."

I do as she says and when we are done, I ask, "Who are you?"

"Silly, I'm your fairy god mother. I just granted your wish, now open your eyes."

Opening my eyes slowly, I see the house on the hill and the red headed woman disappear into a bright light."

When my eyes do open, I find myself lying in bed. I see my wife between my legs, licking my balls and her stepsister swirling her tongue over the circumcised head.

My wife stops her licking and says, "Good morning Carl, that must have been some dream."

Her stepsister says, "Happy birthday, Carl."

I smile and whisper a thank you to my fairy god mother.

The three of us continued with my birthday celebration.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments