Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh, Mr. Johnson!

"I know I’m just your babysitter, but I have a favor to ask you."

107
20 Comments 20
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Mr. Johnson was a perfect gentleman who would never dream of laying a hand on me, no matter how badly I wanted him to do so. One evening, I couldn’t take it anymore and sneaked into his home office. He was sitting on the couch, looking at something on his tablet.

“Mr. Johnson?”

He glanced up when I spoke, and I saw understanding dawn in his eyes. He took in my pigtails, my short skirt, the fact that my shirt was unbuttoned a bit too far, and the obvious lust in my gaze. I moved to kneel in front of him, and he set the tablet aside.

“I know I’m just your babysitter, but I have a favor to ask you.”

He looked curious, but didn’t say anything. Perhaps he didn’t trust himself to speak.

“Don’t worry about the kids. They’re watching a movie with your wife. She thinks I’m asking you for a ride home.”

He swallowed nervously.

“I’ve seen the way you look at me. No, don’t deny it, Mr. Johnson. And it’s okay. I… I like the way you look at me. It makes me feel warm inside.”

As I spoke, I slowly unbuttoned my top, letting him see my white lace bralette.

“And I know your wife doesn’t have sex with you anymore. I heard her talking to her sister on the phone. She’s planning to leave you.”

He stared at me, worried about what I would do or say next.

“She doesn’t deserve you. She’s a frigid bitch.” I said this with excitement, and let my shirt fall to the floor. “You deserve someone who understands your… needs.”

He licked his lips as his eyes hungrily devoured the sight of my eager nipples trying to poke through the fabric.

“Let me show you,” I purred as I unbuckled his belt. “Let me help you.” I unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It was already getting hard. I gasped at the sight, and eagerly ran my tongue up the length of it.

He leaned back, resting his head on the back of the couch as I took him in my mouth. His cock swelled to fill it, and I moaned with desire as I swallowed him. He wasn’t sure what to do with his hands, so as I started bobbing my head, I took one and showed him that he could grab my pigtails.

He groaned and followed my lead, tugging on my hair like handles, pushing me up and down on his cock. I swallowed and squirmed and tried hard not to gag. He became more eager, pushing his hips up to meet me. I choked, and he released me, a bit reluctantly, I think.

I rocked back, wiping the drool from my chin, and got to my feet. He watched, cock twitching, as I removed my bra. Happy that he was open to what I was suggesting, I lifted my skirt to show him that I wasn’t wearing panties. He could see my wetness dripping down my thighs as I moved to climb onto his lap.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

“Please, Mr. Johnson, will you let me fuck you? I’m just your babysitter, but I want to be more than that. I want you inside me, please.”

He moaned in agreement as I positioned his head against my opening. Eagerly, he wrapped his lips around my nipple, and I had to bite my finger to keep from crying out.

“Careful, Mr. Johnson, if you make me scream, your wife will hear!”

Slowly, I lowered myself onto him. The feeling of him stretching me out was delicious.

“Oh, Mr. Johnson, your cock feels so big in my tight little teen pussy!”

He growled into my breast, and grabbed my ass, slamming me down on his cock. I squealed into my hand, hoping the sound wouldn’t carry. He buried himself in me to the hilt, claiming me as his own.

“Oh fuck, Mr. Johnson, yes!”

He started lifting me and pushing me back down. My tits bounced in his face.

“Do you like my titties, Mr. Johnson? Are they better than your wife’s saggy old boobs?”

He groaned into my cleavage, and I felt his cock twitch.

“What about my pussy? Is my pussy tighter than your wife’s? Does it feel better than hers? Tell me you like fucking my little teenage cunt better than hers!”

He nodded, urgently, willing to tell me anything as long as I kept fucking him.

“Take it, Mr. Johnson! Take my pussy! Forget all about your frigid bitch wife and fuck me. You can fuck me as much as you want. I’ll be your little cocksleeve, your little cumslut. You can bend me over and take me anytime you need.”

He let out a strangled cry then, and dug his fingers into my ass, slamming me down hard on his cock.

“I feel you swelling inside me, I know you’re about to cum. It’s okay! Cum inside me. You can always cum inside me. Fill me up with your hot load. Pump me full of your cum. Send me home with your spunk dripping out of me. Ah! Oh! Fuck me, Mr. Johnson, I’m cumming! I’m cumming on your big thick cock!”

His entire body went rigid. I held his head to my breast as he grunted over and over, each time his cock twitched inside me. Telling me with each spurt that I was his, and that he was mine.

At last, he softened and slipped out of me. I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. I must have been glowing, I was so satisfied.

“Hoły shit, darling, that was intense,” he gasped, still catching his breath.

“Yes, it was. I love playing Mr. Johnson with you.”

“And the kids?”

“They really are watching a movie. Speaking of, I’d better get back down there.”

“I love you, wife.”

“I love you, husband.”

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments