Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Train To Work

"On a crowed train, a text message that opens up so many possibilities"

44
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
464 words 464 words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"A everyday trip to work on a crowded train opens up so many possibilities"

Standing on a very crowded train on my way to work, I’d stood up for a lady to take my seat. I’d seen her on this train quite often lately. We always mumbled, “Good morning,” and sometimes we sat beside each other but we never spoke much.

Today the train was packed, I was pushed forward to the point where I was standing between her knees while trying to avoid standing on her toes. 

She caught my attention and said, “Can you please give me your mobile phone number?”

As I gave her my number I could see she added it to her contacts, my mind wandered, what does she want it for? 

As the train bumped along to the next train station I watched as she spent a long time writing a text message. 

In my pocket, my phone vibrated telling me a new message had come in.

Trying not to fall over or bump my fellow wedged-in passengers. I got my phone out and logged in to my phone then opened my messages. 

There was a message from a new unknown phone number.

I looked down at her, she blushed bright red, and looked down. 

I opened the message, it said, I would like us to be somewhere private. We'd be nude. You would be standing just like you are right now. Your cock would be rock hard, I’d be rubbing my soaking wet cunt, you would be stroking your cock which was pointed at my face. Your first shot would land in my mouth followed by two more on my face. Your cum landing on me along with my rubbing would push me over the edge, I would cum at the same time I’d be squirting which would be splashing both of us. You would lean forward putting your hand on my shoulder with your cock now pushing into my mouth. I'd clean it up, then you'd move your hand to the back of my head pulling me forward so that I’d be taking your cock deep into my mouth. You would be fucking my head back and forward. I was still rubbing as hard and fast as I could causing me to be running from one orgasm to the next. 

She was sitting there staring at my jeans-covered cock which was rapidly hardening up. I went back to my phone.

Ping, a new message. 

Right now, I am so fucking horny and soaking wet, I love writing these sort of texts. I can see you obviously don’t mind. Can we do this again next time we’re on the train?

I replied, “Of Course.”

As I looked up, she was already up and out the door.

Published 
Written by Gmac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments