Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out Dogging with my wife

"An evenings dogging with the wife ."

50
12 Comments 12
10.0k Views 10.0k
646 words 646 words

Author's Notes

"A True story of going out with my wife dogging."

One thing that guarantees to get my wife wet and horny, is when I tell her we are going out for some sexy dogging. Living by the coast, there are plenty of places for such activity.

We always found the best time for doing this would be around ten pm in the summer. There were a few places along the promenade that had shelters, and there was a quiet stretch that came to a dead end.

We used to pull up alongside one shelter, with the street lamps illuminating the inside of the car. My wife would be dressed for such a night. Low cut top, short button through mini skirt, with more buttons undone than fastened, so when she was sat down, her shaven pussy would be on show for anyone to see, should they look in the car window.

We would sit there watching for anyone to pass by, or see if any guys enter the shelter. I had been fingering her very wet pussy, when I noticed about three guys enter the shelter.

We got out of the car and wandered round to the front of the shelter. I pushed Sue up against the wall but standing at the side of her so she could be seen. I then spread her legs so her pussy was on show to them, as I slowly started to finger her.

Seeing three or four guys standing no more than five feet from her with their cocks out, wanking, really turned both of us on. I saw Sue stretch her hand out, beckoning for them to get closer to her. She reached out so she could take a cock in her hand. I just moved away, allowing the other guys to get a feel of her.

She had a cock in each hand, wanking them. One guy then slipped a finger in her very wet cunt, and another would take hold of her tits. They then maneuvered her over to the bench, sitting her down, and spreading her legs wide open. One of the men just dropped to his knees and began to lick her out. The other two were stood on each side of her, so she could alternatively suck their cocks.

DulceBel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceBel

I was stood there taking in the hot scene, whilst stroking my own cock. I could hear the dirty language being directed to my wife, and her responding to it, saying how much she loves cock, and for them not to stop touching her cunt or tits. The guy that was eating her out, asked if he could fuck her. He produced a condom, so I just nodded that he could.

The height of the bench was perfect for him to enter her. Watching my wife taking on three men at the same time, sucking two cocks, whilst being fucked by the third. No sooner had the two guys that were having their cocks sucked, shot their spunk down her throat and on her tits than they were replaced by some other guys that had entered the shelter.

I lost count of the times she had come. Also, she is a natural squirter, and the floor was soaked with her juices, along with the guy who had been fucking her. It was just like she had peed herself. That night she took six lots of spunk in her mouth, and on her tits.

Getting back in the car, she reached over for the towel we always bring with us and cleaned herself up. I could not wait to get her back home for a good fucking myself. Kissing her and tasting the residue of those other men’s spunk, is such an aphrodisiac for me.

I just wished that the guy that had fucked her had not mentioned anything about a condom. I would have loved to have cleaned her pussy with my tongue!

Published 
Written by StewartBarry46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments