Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Packer blow-job

"Giving a genderfluid friend a blow job on their fake penis"

2
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
363 words 363 words

We had often spoken about how you sometimes wished you had a penis. You had started putting a pair of socks in your underwear and it did indeed give you a nice bulge, which I had told you. Then you found a packer online and started using that instead when you felt like it.

We were sitting in my living room and were both in a silly mood when I said you had a nice bulge in your pants. You giggled. Then you opened your shorts and lowered your underwear slightly, and pulled out your packer.

"It suits you!" I remarked and you thanked me.

"Is it better than a real one?" you asked.

"Let me feel it," and I stroked its top with my fingers. "Very nice penis," I said.

"Would you like it in your vagina?"

"I would if I had one. Would you like me to blow you?"

"Hmmm. That would be nice."

I pulled down your shorts and moved your underwear down a bit more, just enough for your full penis to come out. I sat down on my knees in front of you and opened my mouth around your penis.

"Hmmm. Very sexy."

"You like it?" you asked.

"Very much so," and I continued sucking you.

While holding the packer in place with my left hand, my right hand moved inside your underwear, finding your vagina opening.

You sighed and moved your hands around the back of my head. "Oh suck me!"

I did, as I put two fingers inside your vagina. Your breathing intensified as I found your g-spot.

"Please go on!"

I continued sucking-fingering you for several minutes until you moaned loudly, while your vagina pulled tight around my fingers and you closed your legs around me.

I stopped sucking you and looked up. "You liked that?"

"Very much so. Best blowjob ever. Also, the first one I received."

We cuddled for a bit and continued messing about, which eventually led to me putting my own penis — and a healthy dose of lubricant — into your butthole.

"I'll take you up the ass too one day," you promised and I decided you hold you to that promise.

 

Published 
Written by tinner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors